15+ Year Old Account

LOL Tom Brady...?

What the hell did he punt that ball for? Especially on 3 and 10?

Was seriously hilarious. And awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    They were pretty much teasing the Broncos, and I think they got their point across after that massacre. Tebow seems to be a good person but I hope he does even crappier next season so all the rabid fans that keep on glorifying his QB skills can stfu.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

10+ Year Old Account
    Brady knew he was getting blitzed. Patriots had a safe lead and had no reason to risk their QB.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    They were pretty much teasing the Broncos, and I think they got their point across after that massacre. Tebow seems to be a good person but I hope he does even crappier next season so all the rabid fans that keep on glorifying his QB skills can stfu.
    I disagree. I think he was showing sportsmanship, if anything. The Pats settled for field goals in the 2nd half, when they could've easily run up the score against a defeated Broncos team.

And before someone calls Pats bias, I'm a Jets fan.. so you know my stance on the Pats/Brady

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    I disagree. I think he was showing sportsmanship, if anything. The Pats settled for field goals in the 2nd half, when they could've easily run up the score against a defeated Broncos team.

And before someone calls Pats bias, I'm a Jets fan.. so you know my stance on the Pats/Brady
    you <3 them?

Deleted
    Broncos only got what they deserved... gotta hate them!

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    There aren't a whole lot of people saying that Tebow's QB skills are too terribly impressive. Even when he shines, it's inconsistent. What draws people to him is his character, and that he is unafraid in a world where media excoriates those who profess religion to give thanks to his Lord and Savior etc. He is humble and good natured, a far cry from a lot of young people today who upon entering the realm of professional sports act as though they're better than the world and above the law.

Imo, in order to be competitive next year the boy's going to have to do a lot of growing up mentally so that the game slows down enough for him to catch up. That being said, he took a team that started 1-4 and lead them to the second round of the playoffs in the best finish Denver's had in a looong time. Was it his quarterbacking skills that brought them there? Highly debatable. The content of his character is such that he inspires others not only to believe in him, but in themselves and in the team. You can't teach that kind of leadership overnight, and adding a full off season of practice and training to his already substantial potential will make next season *very* interesting.