Healing loot question..

Hey guys!
    There's bound to be people more knowledgeable than me in this, gonna be fun to see how many minutes it takes for a reply
    I just got my new and cool Unassembled Columi Master Force Bracers and thought I'd turn them in for some cool loot. Searching various sites and threads gave me the impression that, for a healer, the Mystic set is the way to go. Unfortunately the set bonuses doesn't show at the vendor until you've actually bought the item, at which time it's too late.

However, the vendor doesn't have any Mystic's Bracers - only Force Master's and the likes.
    I guess my question is two-fold:
    1) Why isn't there any Columi healing bracers?
    2) Since I had the token for Columi Master Force Bracers, does that mean I'm limited to only Force Master's gear? As in.. I was just unlucky with the drop?

Don't really wanna buy the wrong item now that I have a cool token, hence this thread and being overcautious

Deleted
    The mystic gear is only for tier pieces and/or tier piece slots afaik. You'll have to settle for force master in the non-set slots.

Aha.. I was afraid of that. Too bad then! Nice reply though, only took 3 mins to answer my question

Deleted
    Glad I could help, hope the information is accurate :P (It's what I saw while getting the gear at least)