Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Wasn´t LOOM released in 1990 or something?? I can still remember that game but I have never played it tho.

Got our first PC in 1991 so it sounds about right
    When someone asks, “What is best in life?” there’s only one answer: “To crush the newbs, see them driven before me, and read their lamentations on the forums” - Lylirra

Deleted
    Illusion of Time/(Gaia). Me and a friend tried to clear that game, ended with looking up a walkthrough..
    Tubular level in Super mario world, ended with me taking a blue yoshi :P
    Donkey Kong country 3, getting EVERYTHING on EVERY level, thats was...annoying. Especially that level with the saw and jumping up the trees (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDM8D5SpD_s). When I got 103% I found a cheat that makes you get 105% because of the hardmode that you activated, I was devestated
    Yeah, got stuck the most back in the SNES era :P

EDIT: Forest temple in Ocarina of time...ugh! And the water temple..
    Last edited by mmoc0e89c3796c; 2012-01-16 at 12:19 PM.

Deleted
    I think many people misunderstood the OP, he was talking about silly things in video games that you get stuck on, not "I managed to get to the hardest level of this super hardcore game but I can't get pass this mega insane boss/level" >.<.

OT, too many times, but one that's stuck to my mind was when I played Final Fantasy 8 where after some ceremony with the witch (sorry, don't remember the names and events, was 10 years ago) and you have to go into the sewer by clicking on a hatch. However I didn't know about the existence of that hatch for days, I could see it but I thought it was just part of the background. I thought the disc was broken or something as I couldn't go anywhere and assumed there should be some kind of cutscene. Even went back to the game store telling them my copy was broken and traded it for another copy. I'm not quite sure but I think I started the game all over and I got "stuck" there again until I raged and pressed every button on the controller and somehow clicked on the hatch.

Super Mario on N64.

Till today, i havent managed to get on top of the f*cking castle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peruh View Post
    Super Mario on N64.

Till today, i havent managed to get on top of the f*cking castle.
    Haha I needed some time to get that one too.

The most epic stuck ever in any video game was that (and I mean get stuck in the world) This is from the Intro in Skyrim which is a cinematic so you cant play

Deleted
    i just spent my vacation on playing through all 3 seasons of sam & max. my most memorable moments of being stuck:

reality 2.0: I needed a +2 sword to beat auntie biotic in the virtual world. now, one one of the buildings in the real world, there's a billboard that has not been used in a single one of the episodes up to that point. guess where that +2 sword was stuck...

In AC: brotherhood, there's a templar lair where you need to chase someone down several broken aqueducts. since keyboard and mouse aren't that accurate, i must have spent an entire evening trying to do that.

i'm currently gathering all riddler trophies in Batman Arkham city. until i got a guide, a lot of those trophies were simply too hard for me.

That darn goat in Broken Sword comes to mind.