Consular final boss help

hi all,

im on the last boss of the consular story, im playing as telekinetics and am not dieing from the cave in as i always interupt it. so far ive been using qyzen fess as a companion to try and get him down... but with keeping him and me alive while trying to dps the boss down ends up being too much.

ive seen a couple of youtube vids and both times the guy was specced seer and using irresso as a companion.

has anyone killed him using a dps spec, i dont fancy respeccing and moving all my buttons around just for one fight.

NOTE: please keep this thread SPOILER FREE! no need to ruin the ending for all the people out there. thanks

Had the same problem until a guildmate suggested I use Theran. Holiday's interrupts and Theran's heals are what you need. Worked very well for me after failing with Qyzen, Iresso, and Zenith.

Bring a friend or two and just mow it down, simple and fast

10+ Year Old Account
    It was easy mode as an Infiltrator spec'd Shadow. Though I had to reset the fight the first time because I got knocked into the adds I didn't kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
    Had the same problem until a guildmate suggested I use Theran. Holiday's interrupts and Theran's heals are what you need. Worked very well for me after failing with Qyzen, Iresso, and Zenith.
    yea thats the idea i had, tho his gear is now crap cause i havent used him since lv28. nothing usefull on the auction house, guess ill just have to find some vendor somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulmetal View Post
    yea thats the idea i had, tho his gear is now crap cause i havent used him since lv28. nothing usefull on the auction house, guess ill just have to find some vendor somewhere.
    No need, did it with his pewp starter gear. Solo.

Deleted
    I roflstomped him as seer with a pretty geared up Iresso *shrug*

basically did it wearing no armor with tharan. there's a social armor bug where you lose all the stats it has whenever you zone. i never noticed it until level 50 doing warzones. oh and i turn holiday off, because he channels holiday and that means he's not healing. as long as you interrupt the instakill there's nothing else to worry about.