the more i read all the useless things they are adding to the game the less i want to buy it.
pokemon: nothing 'll spend my time on
super mario mode dungeons: i don't like transmogrification nor i run dungeons once i'm equipped, it will last 1 month at max
pve battlegrounds: they will never drop somethig usefull because raids have to be better so i won't do them
BG: maybe a new battleground
Arenas: maybe a new arena
Professions: no new professions
A new talent system where the only thing that changed is some pvp utility, a nice modification/addition if i will do PvP
and now...the Wall of Text:
If all the new "content" they are going to add is for kids that likes pokemon and players that like to pvp, can we have some more new game mechanics after the new talent system?
- Can we have the characters list and then the realms list ? so that we can login with out character on any realm ?
Many Free to Play games support this feature, why wow shouldn't ?
Or at least let us invite people from other servers even for normal and heroic raid modes instead of only old raids that no one cares about ?
- The ability to recolor and not transmogrify aka copy paste the 3d model of another item ?
- Something that put a Guild vs another Guild and not vs a boss/RBG ?
When i first heard of guild challenges i thought Guild vs Guild and not "here take 1k gold for something you usually do."
- What about a new bg with a tower defense style of gameplay where you build turrets and vehicles that can be used to assault the enemy fortress? (the difference betweek a tower defense and Wintergrasp/Isle of conquest/Strand of the Ancients is that in a Tower Defense you choose where to build the defenses)
- Destructible cities so that we can assault an enemy capital with vehicles, open a hole in a wall and start a massive attack?
- Instead of guild housing what about something more star-wars-ish and give guilds the possibily to create their own little skybreaker ?
It would be something that put a guild vs another guild, it could be something that involves the whole guild in the creation process, we may use some premade parts like tabards that are created with premade borders/icons/colors, the ships could be used as bases during capital cities assaults, there aren't that many guilds on a realm that the sky will end to be obscured
- 15man raids ?
- Healer target dummies ? (they exists in RIFT)
- Do not lower the difficulty of heroics because you are going to introduce the "challenge mode"
A dungeon should be heroic because of the mechanics, not because you deal less damage or you have less hp....
- Make epics feel epics instead of coloring with purple every item above ilvl 320 ?
An item should be called "epic" because it is hard to obtain. Buying an item from a vendor as nothing epic in it..
- Bring back epic scenarios in the raids like you did with Ulduar ' Dragoun Souls is: straight path -> stomach of a mob on the left -> stomach of a mob on the right -> above a tower -> into a recyled blue circle -> above a recycled airship -> above deathwing (cool) -> on four rocks in front a WC where the boss is going down like a s.... (the first impression i had while fighting Deathwing was "hey i'm going to flush down the toilette the bad dragon"
- Where is my cataclysm fishing extravaganza ??