Voters
53. This poll is closed
  • he can stay, hes better

29 54.72%
  • he sholdl be fired the guy before was better

24 45.28%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    It is said that he hates paladins. I wanna know where that comes from, does anybody have some quotes or something about this? I'm really curious...

Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    For god's sake people... He's not biased. He doesn't personally hate you or your class. There's no malicious intent and there is no larger conspiracy.

...He's just not very good at his job.
    He is the most biased peice of shit "designer"(he is marine biologist actually) in the history of gaming.
    The moment he took over lead, frost mage has become op.
    Despite YEARS of players complaints about frost mages, they are still op and nothing is being done.
    Even if nerf comes, its irrelevant. Like the time when warriors got mobility nerf at the beggining of cataclysm (because mages couldnt faceroll them anymore) and mages got like - 3sec duration on ring of frost... I mean seriously.
    O also, why do you think hunters are underdogs of pvp since tbc? because hunter is natural counter of mage, only class that scares them, therefore since tbc hunters didnt get fixed to be on par with other classes in pvp viability. CAuse that piece of shit, goes on his mage, facerolls every1, then encounters a hunter, gets his ass kicked and he just goes "hunters are fine lol, need to buff mage" (like the buff with 1% dmg red for frost armor, who cares amge had problem with hunter, lets buff it against every1 while nobody is looking)
    Want another example of him being biased. You dont really have to look too much time back. 4.3 patch. Right before it fire mage and survival hunter were in almost the same spot dps wise. 2 Last dps speccs in the game. At the same time MM hunter was middle of the pack and arcane mage was absolute top of dps. Survival got some mild buffs that didnt even provide enough dmg for hunters to get spot on progression raids while fire got buffed to lvl of uber op bullshit.
    So hunter shouldnt be buffed properly but shoud be getting only small fixes, while concern of overbuffing doesnt apply to mage class?

He is biased, end of story. He is also extremly shitty at his job. He does 1 thing right per expansion while fucking up everything else. I seriously wonder, whos d*ck he is sucking that he hasnt been fired yet after making blizz lose millions of $$$$$.

he should be fired

/facepalm

stop with the GC threads. this guy is not a problem. KALGAN is a problem though. please do w/e you can to get him fired so WoW can breath again.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Two questions:

1. Why is this in the PvP forum?
    2. How is this thread productive?

The answers:

1. I don't know.
    2. It's not.

Locked.

Also, something to think about: Let's say you're a well-known person, you are probably not doing such a bad job but still people don't like you at all just because you represent something they dislike. Also, they're constantly demanding you be fired. Would any of you guys enjoy that? I don't think so.
    Last edited by Venara; 2012-01-15 at 11:48 PM.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara