Healing heroic spine

hi guys here is our log of our first atempts at heroic spine
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-3d...pes&boss=53879

We currently are got past the first tendon but i wanted to ask if the other healers are doing something wrong in healing the debuffs

Should the priest be spaming greater heal on them? the druid is on dispell duty

I currently am doubleing the healing the debuff section maybe they are doing something whrong or is it just that holy pallys are good?

Any tips for healing this fight? should i go exscerism spec and help dps tendon or the big add?
    thanks.

---------- Post added 2012-01-15 at 03:22 PM ----------

im also wearing darkmooncard tsunami healing trinket for this fight instead of the haste proc trinket

Deleted

Druid

Test to put the druid on healing debuffs, they have great mana regen with innervate, and if they control their mana enough, they are the best debuff healer there is atm, but that is, if he uses his tools right, aka, I usually use Tranq when we stack for roll (you have loads of debuffs up then), put your priest on dispell duty.... Priests are weak on healing the debuffs, and putting the strongest healer on that fight on dispells is just... Silly.

But that is my suggestion, switch druid and priest around.

And your druid is really horribad, and since it's 10 man, so is your disc lololol, disc is op 10 man... Which ur m8 doesn't show, that you have gotten to spine hc just shows how easy 10 man really is lol, if you had healed 25 man with equally good healers as you have now, you wouldn't stand a chance .
    Last edited by mmoc90abd572de; 2012-01-16 at 11:38 AM.

Deleted
    And your druid is really horribad, and since it's 10 man, so is your disc lololol, disc is op 10 man... Which ur m8 doesn't show, that you have gotten to spine hc just shows how easy 10 man really is lol, if you had healed 25 man with equally good healers as you have now, you wouldn't stand a chance .
    Link removed. Naming and shaming ain't cool, yo. - Malthanis

Going to go out on a limb and say this ^ is you. And that you're talking entirely out of your butthole.

Also, geniuses, we had spent all of 4 hours doing that boss and most of it was trying to sort out our Tendon DPS.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-01-17 at 04:38 PM.

Deleted
    That is not me, but ty for linking our druids numbers, I am just saying, that you put a druid on dispells when a priest is weaker on debuffs is just... Lol, which means you have not read up about healing the fight itself :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanpo View Post
    That is not me, but ty for linking our druids numbers, I am just saying, that you put a druid on dispells when a priest is weaker on debuffs is just... Lol, which means you have not read up about healing the fight itself :/
    Of course they haven't, that's kind of the whole point of making a thread on here isn't it? To ask for help, this IS them researching the healing right here and now. So there's no need to insult them with crap like "lolol bad" or try and sneak in any 10v25 nonsense arguments and flamefests. You don't have to be a dick in order to help them.

@OP I looked around at some WoL parses by other guilds with your comp and it seems like on average yours isn't *that* far off from the norm. Druids are generally higher than yours is but priests are consistently somewhat low, at least in all the attempts of length ~4-7 min (like yours). I think letting your priest handle dispels would be the better option.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanpo View Post
    Your guild has >zero< heroic experience. Where is this advice - and arrogant advice at that - coming from?

Deleted
    Also, how do you heal the debuff?

Just starting on that fight and I'm really looking forward to read some more feedback from people who have experience on the fight

Our setup is Priest + Druid + Paladin. Healing is not an issue for now (fixing dps on the tendons...) but I still have a few questions...

Tendon burn phase
    As per this thread and common sense, we have our priest on debuff duty.
    However I'm not sure what's the best way to handle the debuff that spawns during the tendon burn phase... Should we have the priest stop dpsing to take care of it? Should I spec (and glyph?) into dispell and do the dispells during burn phase while druid and priest help on the dps?

Also, I put together a denounce spec by switching a few points around, dya think I'll actually have time to help on the dps during the burn phases?

Trinkets
    This does look like a mana intense fight. I'm currently using spine normal trinket + heroic zonozz trinket (int + haste proc) but thinking of switching the second one for a mana regen one.
    I haven't run into mana "issues" in a long time so I'm not sure which one I should choose between DMC:T, heroic Jaws and heroic FoM (Chogall trinket) for this fight?

Class
    Obviously we don't have a shaman healer in the group... I have a shaman alt that's much less geared than this toon (http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/characte...ytemoss/simple). Do you think it's worth gearing him up and bringing him in or is the fight not that hard without SLT and the max health buff?

Thx
    Last edited by Kaytemoss; 2012-01-17 at 04:18 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks for the input Kaytemoss - This is more of what is useful to this discussion.

Does anyone have any more useful insight, preferably from someone who has done the fight and knows what they are talking about?

I have been working on Heroic Spine for over a week now, although it is on 25m HC the mechanics of healing are pretty similar.

Here are my Logs, http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=9159&e=9604 you are welcome to look through them to see what we are doing healing wise.

Looking at your logs we heal pretty similar, although we have our druid doing the dispels all by himself in 25m, so I can assume this shouldn't be an issue in 10m.

Handling the debuffs:

Primarily we aoe heal through it, 100% up time on efflo, radiance, and healing rains they usually deal with the the debuff pretty well. We use a CD for rolls, tranquility etc to help clear the debuffs. Your priest should should be shielding debuff targets this is even more important before grip, and your druid should be rolling a full rejuv on all searing targets.

As a paladin: What I like to do during the searing is pretty much spam radiance, I like to use Hand of Sac on low health searing targets if it gets to that point, and I also use my infusion of light proc's on a quick Dl out to a searing target. I also holy shock on cd the searing targets, and this seems to be effective, I will also cast holy lights on searing targets to regen a bit if damage is low.

I tried two different healing strats on this fight, 100% Dl spam on searing targets, and using radiance during rolls/amalg bursts, and I've tried pure radiance spam. I got about similar numbers on healing the debuff "Dl spam 2.6-3m healing on searing targets" and "Radiance about 2.4-2.6m healing on searing targets" I also lost about 1m worth of shielding with Dl spam, so Radiance spam seems to be the way to go on this fight.

Trinkets: On this fight I use Heroic: FoM and Heroic Seal of seven signs, this seems to be the best combo I have come up, and I would take FoM over tsunami.

Let me explain seal of seven signs: At the start of the fight it procs just before the first roll, and I can spike up and do insane healing for the first roll, after that it is up every time the amalg is killed, so I usually have the proc + wings or proc + DF for every aoe phase, and I can be a really strong aoe healer in this situation.

FoM: The proc is amazing, and since the Judge buff in 4.3, the value of FoM went way up.

Hope this helped.

My armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...araen/advanced
    Last edited by Radicalatom; 2012-01-17 at 09:33 PM.

My guilds getting to the 3rd plate with the first tendon down. We keep dieing to the last amal. Anyway I usually do around what you're doing maybe sometimes more. Our druid helps me clear debuffs he usually does around 25-26 me around 27-29 depending on the attempt. I'd link the logs but they're priviate. Our disc smites the shit out of the amal until like the 3rd plate then he starts healing. But what you can do is just focusing on clearing the debuff let atonement do the healing on the people that don't have debuffs. Also our priest is in charge of dispelling aswell. And yeah if you geared your shaman up a bit more it'd almost be worth it considering AM is only usefull for the Rolls/ Nucleus explosions
    Last edited by kbyelol; 2012-01-18 at 12:50 AM.