MW3 Hardhat 9/11 Memorial Bathtub Conspiracy

Last edited by Fantoz; 2012-01-16 at 04:49 PM.

Wait...

So how is this a conspiracy?

They are the same. There's no doubt about it.

I don't see the point..

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You mean to say, that MW3, which has a huge battle sequence in Lower Manhattan, might have a Lower Manhattan multiplayer map. AND! it just so happens that the 9/11 memorial is located in Lower Manhattan. Gadzooks Sarge! Is this insensitive? Not really. If Russia were to invade Manhattan, there would probably be a battle to control the 9/11 memorial site.

Since you didn't say anything in your post, I have no idea if you're for or against this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemenon View Post
    You mean to say, that MW3, which has a huge battle sequence in Lower Manhattan, might have a Lower Manhattan multiplayer map. AND! it just so happens that the 9/11 memorial is located in Lower Manhattan. Gadzooks Sarge! Is this insensitive? Not really. If Russia were to invade Manhattan, there would probably be a battle to control the 9/11 memorial site.

Since you didn't say anything in your post, I have no idea if you're for or against this.
    Yeah, Im aware, MW3 took places in iternational areas like: The Eifel tower, France. Lower Manhattan, etc. Im just pointing out, that this map: Hardhat, is, infact a map based in the 9/11 memorial bathtub area, Im not getting up in arms over anything about it, though. I was just pointing it out, because its not specified that this map is actually THAT area, I just thought I'd found something cool. Thats it.

10+ Year Old Account
    so why is this a conspiracy again?

btw that flame was fail, BF3 all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    so why is this a conspiracy again?

btw that flame was fail, BF3 all the way.
    Sorry, the whole conspiracy thing was a mistitle, lol. And yeah, pathetic flame