Melee Heavy 10man group... which heroic next?

My raid group has downed Morchok and Yorsahj and our raid comp on 1 tank fights is extremely heavy melee. It's making Zon'ozz rather difficult with how much running the melee has to do to get to adds...

Do you think it's worth to just skip Zonozz for now?
    I'm sure warmaster is going to screw us too with our raid comp

Any suggestions would be great, or even an idea to make Zonozz more viable with 4 melee.

Druid tank
    Holy pally
    Resto shaman
    Arms Warrior (main spec Tank)
    Fury Warrior
    Unholy DK
    Combat Rogue
    Boomkin
    Affliction Lock
    Shadow Priest

If your dps is decent I'd suggest Ultraxion, he's really not that hard on 10HC(at least not compared to 25HC, relative to the other 4 bosses of the first 5). Zon'ozz is the only HC boss of the first 5 that I haven't tried on 10-man(mainly raid 25s), so unfortunately I can't help you with that fight.

difficulty ranking in my mind is:
    morchok > yorsahj > ultrax > hagara > zon'ozz > warmaster

For zon'ozz you will need 1 tank and three healers. I really doubt you'll get it done with 2. it's doable with 2 range (probably 0 range as well, if you really want to make it more difficult/annoying), but ideally you have 3+ range dps.
    3 healer, 1 tank, 3 range, 3 melee is perfectly fine though. you do want either a holy priest or resto druid plus two other hymns/tranqs. makes it a lot easier to have one of those for each dark phase.

Deleted
    Ultraxion

You only need an average of like 32k DPS to beat enrage. You have a heal comp that can go all the way to enrage with heals so long as you know how to use raid CDs and your pally is good at using personal CDs while spamming HR. You have a bear tank that can contribute a fair bit on DPS as well and pretty good setup for soaking hour of twilight. Basically you're all set to kill it very fast.

Hour of Twilight:
    1) Tank + rogue
    2) Tank + spriest
    3) HPally + boomkin/lock/DK (both use personal CDs and you also use raid CDs like AMZ and SLT)
    4) Tank + rogue
    5) Tank + spriest
    6) HPally + boomkin/lock/DK (pally bubbles, the other gets hand of sac and personal CDs)

Just press your buttons, use all raid CDs and heal CDs in the last minute of the fight and you'll win.

Deleted
    our 1st Zonozz kill was with 3 melee + 3 ranged, 4 melee 2 ranged is tough but still doable.

tbh with holy pal/resto sham and feral tank, ultraxion shouldn't be a problem for you either.

Sorry, Guess I should of stated our boomkin goes Resto for ZOn'ozz, so its 3 healers 1 tank 2 ranged 4 melee, and we had some issues. It looks like we will try Ultraxion next perhaps.

For ultra I'd suggest your warrior gets safeguard as intervene with it can turn anyone into a viable soaker