10+ Year Old Account

[Closed SRP Sign up] Investigating Origins

Looking for any adventurers (Horde, Alliance, or somewhere in between) for a money making and knowledge gaining opportunity. Recent discoveries have been made about a Titan facility underneath Bael Modan. For a long time not much was known about this place and letters just surfaced from the wreckage of Bael'dun Keep about the entrance to the facility and indications that it was operated by Khaz'goroth himself! Obviously this is an important discovery for any of gnomes or dwarfs but almost as much for other mortal races as the technology of the Titans still outstrips most of our current technology! The expedition is funded completely by Denholme Stonehammer and any adventurers joining will be compensated considerably by him.

So if you are up for it on the 21st of January make your way to the former site of Bael'dun! The place has been all but abandoned for the moment but be wary of roaming centaurs and quillboars but lets be honest if you can't make it there in the first place this expedition is probably not for you!
    Denholme scoffed as he read the final copy of the flier. The fliers sent out a few weeks ago by a gnome and goblin messenger service to various towns of the more neutral disposition. It wasn't exactly his style but he was assured that this would be the most attention grabbing and likely to rouse the best help for his journey. He set it back in a crate of books and the wagon rocked back and forth over the changing terrain. A few wagons of supplies and a few hired hands to guard it while the real work went on in the facility. They would arrived a few days before the help should arise. He grabbed his Stonehammer and ran his hand over the stone that formed its deadly end. Even in this hot weather it was, as always, cool to the touch and felt almost like he could push his hand right through it but it remained solid.

Almost a year working as an Alliance military blacksmith not once did he have to worry about combat, even though he was more than capable, and then only a month ago he was sent to help on Tol Barad and was forced into fighting. This was when he discovered the very unique property, it changed it's physical composition to different metals to ensure it's stability. In other words it changed it's metal to be superior to whatever it was striking. Which explained how his grandfather always told him it had lasted through the centuries. When he heard about the discovery of Thaz'goroth's own facility he had to cut his contract short. A first chance to discover something of his family's past was not something he could pass up. He was always told that his family had stuck together through the curse of flesh and something told him this facility could hold some important answers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So like it says above this is basically open to anyone willing to join! Filled with dangers and a very watchful Custodian! Titan relics, discs of knowledge and of course treasure are ripe for the picking! Feel free to join with anyone and I will start it just like it also says on the 21st. Probably close it off around 7-8 characters. Also please be aware that this is going to happen in current lore times. IE: Deathwing dead, War in the Barrens escalating, Bael Modan destoryed.

PS: Gonna need one or two spellcasters for a few of the barriers I have planned so if you got one ~.^

PPS: Just a little explanation on why it is open to Horde and Alliance because it won't really be able to be understood until the RP, as I couldn't find a better way to put it in the start with everything else I wanted in there more. But essentially he only sees the Military as a way to honor his family and nothing more. He doesn't have a strong opinion on either side. Apart from that working with them is just good business sense since he lives and works in Ironforge.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am intrigued! I've been looking for a new RP to send my Forsaken Warlock, Vonduke Darkspire, into combat and other foibles! Excluding unforeseen emergencies, I see no reason I cannot attend on the 21st. You may check out my character's Bio here, if need be. I hope to be of great service in this new journey!
    WoW : Burning Blade (H)
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 96+ Mage, 90 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 70 Druid, 26 Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    Id like to bring Vadoor along for this one, although I'll talk the details out with you.

I think Charles could get something out of this for his own nefarious purposes :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet two spellcasters already!

Also Vadoor I'm on the chat basically all night. Getting back into my normal sleeping schedule. o.O

Deleted
    Ill come with Victor Patson,

This would be a great opportunity to write up a character that I've been thinking about for a while - it will be my Warcraft character Sanctified (With the RP name of Alicia Gear). She is a blood elf paladin raised among gnomes (Hence, Gear). If it's okay with you, I'll have a bio written up for her later tonight. If you want the bio first before I sign up I'll try to do it quickly so the spot doesn't fill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclejesse
    I'm not very nice and think I will stay away from the forums for a week to calm down
    (Note: This post might have been edited by Boubouille)
    My characters Bintah and Alicia

10+ Year Old Account
    It's cool to go ahead and sign up just make sure to have the bio done by the time the RP starts. Gonna take about 2 more people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to join in on this, really. I've just posted my character's biography, though it still needs to be approved. Room for another dorf?

I think I'll be joining an RP again, still pondering if I'll take Khor or my Shaman, that is if you still got room for one more Nonfic

Deleted
    I'm still extremely stung up and busy. If I get the time to join, I'd love to. Can bring either Thorn or Xana.

Alright, I have a bio written for Alicia. She'd be happy to join up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclejesse
    I'm not very nice and think I will stay away from the forums for a week to calm down
    (Note: This post might have been edited by Boubouille)
    My characters Bintah and Alicia

10+ Year Old Account
    Alrighty gonna close it up here. I'll have a thread up later for it so keep a lookout for it. Khor either one is fine with me. Also saerwen if you want to join it is fine with me. But I will end up GM'ing anyone that disappears for awhile back to the camp that will be set up. I'll make a note of it in the start of the thread.