Thread: Suicide Help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Had to deal with the same thing once. It was just a ploy for attention. Ignore her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aside from the obvious action of calling 911, make sure that she's not trying to kill herself in a way that will directly hurt others, such as driving a car at full speed head on into a building.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by strossus001 View Post
    Call her bluff imo.
    not funny...

Do everything physically within your power as a human being to stop her and show her she is loved. It doesn't matter if she's doing it for attention...
    My best friend killed himself three years ago today. I thought he was doing it for the attention too, and he was, but it worked. Stop her. Hopefully you do, and hopefully you got off here and went to see her and never have to read this, but go, seriously. Everybody needs to know they're loved, and that suicide is selfish and causes so much more pain than it stops.
    Hakuna matata.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    Had to deal with the same thing once. It was just a ploy for attention. Ignore her.
    im not sure if youre just stupid, or blinded by your own ignorance

10+ Year Old Account
    She won't do anything. I bet shes like 14 right? All bluffing. I won't worry about it imo. Just wants attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwarren View Post
    It's a no brainer. Get MW3, Skyrim is just a rehash of Oblivion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neezh View Post
    Because I'm brave enough to smoke. I see no point in quitting

I can guarantee she's trying to force her BF to get back with her by making him worry that she's gonna top herself if he dosn't. She either sounds like she has some mental images, or a stupid teenage girl.

Either way you can't ignore it because if she does kill herself you'll feel rotten for thinking she was just faking it. Try and talk to her and talk her out of it. Don't contact her BF. He dosn't care and she's clearly trying to guilt trip him. If I were him I'd be running a mile away too as she's clearly far too clingy. I'd also try (if possible) to contact IRL friends to go over there and slap some sense into her. It's all you can do really.

Calling 911 is an option also although I'd leave it to last resort personally

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not a good place for this. You're either going to get some really bad advice or a bunch of trolls. You might want to consult some real advice online, or just call 911 if you know any info about your friend.