Thread: This girl

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    In those two months, she could've made advances towards you instead, but she didn't; she chose someone else. That pretty much sums it up right there.

Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    People cheat because there is something wrong with the relationship, thats it. The notion that once a cheater always a cheater is BS.
    Could you elavorate your point a little further?, or really thats it?, if a girl cheated on her BF it was because they were having problems. I am curious since this is the first time I see this PoV and for the fact that I made out with a female friend that has a BF recently (3 days ago I think...).

If it's too difficult to be with her, then don't. If your relationship with her is too complicated, then forget her.

There is no point in chasing after something that isn't worth the effort.
    If I can't be the sex symbol, then I can definitely be the BITCH

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let me tell you how this is gonna play out brotha...

You are gonna let her keep playing her game...then the next time she walks by you texting, you slap the phone out of her hand and say "Damn-it Sharon, look me in the eye when your talking to me" This will stun her, mostly because you just broke her phone, but partially because you just released the inner beast she has been wanting to mount. Now she is confused and torn. This next step is very important...you tell her, I repeat, tell her that you are taking her out to dinner. If she goes to speak with any hint of negativity you pull her in close, very close, too close...look her in the eye and say "I'm taking you to dinner" then release her and walk away. At this point her adolescent brain has just been sufficiently blown and she will, of course, go to dinner with you. You pay, never mention her boyfriend, and then take her home. At this point you pull her in close again, thats right, too close...and say "When can we do this again?" - without waiting for an answer you will kiss her...during the kiss you will slightly rub the back of one of her arms, while the other hand slowly touches the small of her back...

Up until now you must follow my instructions to the letter...but at this point many things may happen...many of them involving all the wonders that are a woman. If you care about this girl you will know what to do from here on out...but never forget...look her in the eye, and pull her in close...
    Uhh, this isn't a movie. Unless her self esteem is that bad, none of what you suggest would work, let alone work well unless she just wants a *buddy* and nothing else.

Ok. Over thinking it.

Shes a girl.
    you want to bone.
    make it happen
    dont let a boyfriend stand in the way; he's not a husband; there's no vows ;]
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    By the advice that you guys are giving i should just forget about her and go find another girl?
    You had your chance for months and never made a move. Move on and don't get hung up on it. Don't bother trying to forget it, just learn what not to do for the next girl you meet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharonia View Post
    Let me tell you how this is gonna play out brotha...

You are gonna let her keep playing her game...then the next time she walks by you texting, you slap the phone out of her hand and say "Damn-it Sharon, look me in the eye when your talking to me" This will stun her, mostly because you just broke her phone, but partially because you just released the inner beast she has been wanting to mount. Now she is confused and torn. This next step is very important...you tell her, I repeat, tell her that you are taking her out to dinner. If she goes to speak with any hint of negativity you pull her in close, very close, too close...look her in the eye and say "I'm taking you to dinner" then release her and walk away. At this point her adolescent brain has just been sufficiently blown and she will, of course, go to dinner with you. You pay, never mention her boyfriend, and then take her home. At this point you pull her in close again, thats right, too close...and say "When can we do this again?" - without waiting for an answer you will kiss her...during the kiss you will slightly rub the back of one of her arms, while the other hand slowly touches the small of her back...

Up until now you must follow my instructions to the letter...but at this point many things may happen...many of them involving all the wonders that are a woman. If you care about this girl you will know what to do from here on out...but never forget...look her in the eye, and pull her in close...
    This made my day thank you kind sir.. thank you

Ye in gym class got a lot of pretty good lookin girls so i dont really pay her that much attrntion and go for the hotter ones

Quote Originally Posted by Buzkil View Post
    Ye in gym class got a lot of pretty good lookin girls so i dont really pay her that much attrntion and go for the hotter ones
    That's the spirit.

We need more people like you in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandolfo View Post
    That's the spirit.

We need more people like you in this world.
    oh my god i just feel the sarcasm go everywhere.. right? lmao

This place isn't really an expert pool for this kind of question, but what the hell:

She's not interested in you.

And even if she was (-again, she isn't-) , she is showing herself to be the kind of person you would do best to stay away from.

Forget about her, and focus on becoming the kind of person you want to be. When you are happy with yourself, you will begin to attract the right kind of girls for you. Nothing wrong with making a few mistakes along the way, as long as you don't lose sight of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzkil View Post
    Hello there is this girl in my gym class that i used to text alot until around two months ago, when she got a boyfriend. Whenever i see her she looks at me and recently i started texting her again and talking to her in class. I dont know what to really make out of it since she has a boyfriend but she shows interest in me.

Help fellow pimps :P
    How come I never had coed gym classes is all I can say.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

Yee why would i go for her when theirs hotter single girls :P

Well its not possible to make a certain comment as I dont know what kind of girl she is. If she is a flirty attention whore just ignore her , its the best thing you can do to impress that kind of girls as they are familiar to boys show interest in them. Being ignorant and mysterious make them crazy and they try to be closer to you. If not ;

1-She wants you in her pocket just in case they break up, its a typical girl behaviour, the best thing is staying away from her.

2-She rly likes you and expects an action from you, you know what to do .

3-She thinks you are a nice guy and you can be friends I dont think thats our case from your telling but be sure you are not making things look like what you want. I don't know if I can tell you what I want but umm lets say What you see. - whats in real. Hope you understand what I'm trying to tell.

ps: This is for me =) I cant cleary understand if I'm in 1 or 2 any of you guys have a suggestion about that?
    ps2: Sorry for bad english.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegemeat View Post
    Does he look to an MMO forum for relationship advice? If you answered no, then you know why she chose him. You ended your question with "fellow pimps," Pimps aren't asking internet forums how to read body language.
    LOL

The best way thing to do is just ask her. Make sure you're okay with rejection though. Some people just love attention.

is this really the community you want relationship advice from/ LOL

Lol how should i ask her?

Quote Originally Posted by Hexotic View Post
    is this really the community you want relationship advice from/ LOL
    This is the type of post that gets thrown around a lot, and I don't necessarily agree with it. Being a part of a gaming community does not mean you are socially inadequate, and incapable of giving proper advice to people who ask for it. A lot of the time, it's better to ask an anonymous community than to ask someone you personally know.

The only point in which asking a gaming community for advice with women is not an acceptable thing to do, is when the response you're going to get is very similar to this one.

EDIT: I'm not targeting you specifically, I'm just saying that advice can be given by anyone, and that this isn't proper advice.
    If I can't be the sex symbol, then I can definitely be the BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    its a girl, shes teasing you, she has a boyfriend, where do you think your place fits in?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friend_zone
    How many times do I have to post on here that THE FRIEND ZONE DOES NOT EXIST.

I have blurred many a "boundary" with many women in my life time. An imaginary line with nothing physically preventing somebody from crossing it is exactly what it is.

If you get officially placed in "the friend zone" by a woman it's really just a tactful way of saying; "I'm not interested or just not attracted."

EDIT:
    @ OP Some people just like flirting and it doesn't necessarily mean they are interested. I would back off just because of the fact that she has a boyfriend, unless you are ready for some real confrontation. I've had my life very seriously threatened from barking up the wrong tree in the past... So yeah...
    Last edited by Gheld; 2012-01-16 at 06:29 AM.