Is it just my server, or are people really this stupid?

So, my server, sometimes i go to the front gates of sw or goldshire, see if i can duel some people for fun, and there's almost always at least 1 healer who likes to duel and calls people bad because they can't kill him... and, they refuse duels with classes that are good at killing healers 1 on 1, like frost mages... and duel hunters and warriors like crazy, because they can almost never kill a healer 1 on 1. is my server full of trolls, or is every pvp healer like this? <_<

So, don't duel them then. Possibly they are looking for people to compile an arena team..... Who the hell knows

Deleted
    Well, he's propably a troll. Just leave him unnoticed and he will hurt inside. There is a slight change that he thinks its an accomplishment and if so, you can cherish on the fact that you know better. To answer your question we have those aswell.

better than blood DKs dueling people

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TofuBeast View Post
    better than blood DKs dueling people
    Or worse, 2 Holy Pallies dueling each other.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Or worse, 2 Holy Pallies dueling each other.
    ... I did that once.. Kinda felt like a Metapod/Metapod battle.

i had once/twice kill healer with my hunter in duel except Rshaman, catching them unaware after 9 mins or so, set up some burst cooldown with pet interupt (dismiss resummon resets),

Two of my previous servers had it.

The current one I've been on, I don't know. I don't go out and duel that often. Most likely though.

I can understand when they do it so they can get used to classes beating on them, but when they neglect the classes that are GOOD at killing them....

i like too do this to random people who get a hardon to kill me in random bgs, jump around them and kick their casts until they give up, i once dueled a rogue for 20 minutes as holy, never again, such a waste of time.

all servers are full of trolls, people who dual in front of org/sw tend to be very prone to it.
    sadly to say a guildie of mine likes to dual people in his blood spec and call them bad when they can't kill him.
    i'm not sure which disgusts me more, the fact that a bunch of rogues and ferals and mages cant kill him or the fact that he thinks beating 1500 rated rogues/mages/ferals at blood makes him good at pvp.

hes yet to beat me as ret and the one time he didn't notice i was holy i kited him around for 15 minutes.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Deleted
    i once dueled a holy paladin for 42 minutes in TBC while we both were waiting for a raidspot, never finished the duel!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    all servers have asshats. These must be a large magnet near front gates of Og/SW, as they seem to be pulled there.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.