Possibility that the U.S. could kill citizens/end the union of states?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kazte...&feature=share

I was combing around youtttubbbe and found this vid and a few others about talking about the U.S. ending/taking freedoms/out lawing the bill of rights.

Now i dont believe everthing I see on the internet or on Tv but some of this makes some solid sense....

Im unsure if anyone else has any ideas outside of what ive looked into.

Thanks!
    Much love!

The federal government is (arguably) a beneficial parasite that binds to what would otherwise be a loosely organized conglomeration of country sized states into a unified whole, similar and yet disimilar to an empire.

The constitution is a legally binding agreement between a government and it's people (and it's people's people) describing what liberties you have and don't have and what can and cannot be taken away.

When these liberties start to disappear you end up with major societal discontentment, when minorities gain power and start seeking equal treatment as the constitution is interpreted to claim to offer and preserve.

So the government has no problem taking your money, taking your lives, taking your property but when it comes to giving back, to protecting gays and blacks and the whole spectrum of people who inhabit a free society, simply for the sake of paying homage to a tiny backwards hate-ridden sect of a once proud religion you start to see the problem.

When the government becomes so paranoid that it decides it is OK to abduct private citizens because it suspects them of being involved with a poorly funded terrorist organization that lives halfway across the world, when the only people who have any modicum of respect left for freedom and democracy are a bunch of caffeine ridden script-kiddies who watched V too many times, when Special interest lobbyist groups have managed to worm their way into the pockets of leaders so that they can ban videos of kitty kats set to copyrighted music just so they can earn that extra .05$ on itunes you start to understand the fragile reality you have surrounded yourself with.

Trust is fragile too, and the agreement between the good people of this country and the supposed government that protects them is becoming exacerbated.

Yes the water still flows, the grocery stores still open and the power comes on...but I no longer care if it does or not because I am not free.

My feelings toward this are (classified) as when I (classified) this video I couldn't quite (classified) what was going on. (Classified) is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Furiex View Post
    Now i dont believe everthing I see on the internet or on Tv but some of this makes some solid sense....
    That is a good thing since this is 100% fake.

He didn't say classified enough in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    My opinion about this is classified.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

Hint: Figure out which vegetable is depicted infront of the -SPAN.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no need to start a flamewar based on a fake video.