Hagara Ice Tomb :o

So we're progressing on Hagara right now, and the nice little blue arrow that they provide is incredibly hard to see with the entire room being the same color as the arrow. So, does anyone know how to make this easier? Like an addon, or a power aura?

i think you also get a de-buff

dbm should yell at you if you get the ice block!

we kill her with no hic-ups
    Last edited by reynesthan1; 2012-01-16 at 06:08 AM. Reason: more info

Watch for the debuff instead of the arrow.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Its easy to se just remember sindragosa :-) where u nneded to run to right spot before it landed nut here is faceroll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boss mods such as DBM, DXE and Bigwigs should all say in big letters on your screen who is being targeted for the ice block.

---------- Post added 2012-01-16 at 06:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    Its easy to se just remember sindragosa :-) where u nneded to run to right spot before it landed nut here is faceroll.
    That has absolutely no relevance to this fight at all.

also make a power aura when u get the debuff?
    This bro quit the game but still loves the game and will be back for MoP!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcadius View Post
    also make a power aura when u get the debuff?
    You don't get a debuff til you actually get tombed and, as far as I know, mods don't mark people til they're tombed cuz of this. Best thing to do is when the DBM warning goes out, start looking above your character head and move around to a clear spot to make sure. Sometimes, I just run to the stack point if I'm unsure.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's fairly easy to see (the blue arrow), if you have players failing at it simply have them either turn down their shadows and spell effects to clear the clutter or have them turn the camera so that it is above their head but slightly angled, the arrow graphic will always point straight down so this helps give you a visual cue.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.