Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    GL then Hope it can give you the few extra % for the kill
    He down :P Once we finally got a try where we had 0 mess-ups on clicking it was a kill

[QUOTE=RavenGage;15084785]Well the order I put in is still more or less valid, just instead of Tranq you insert Divine Hymn. Also I think you should give green/blue to the holy priest and red to disc but I could be wrong on that. Red is definitely disc and green is definitely holy, blue can go either way I guess.

The comp really isn't that bad, they can both raid heal well and it should be doable with a small DPS contribution from your Disc. Again, remember to use raid CDs (like Divine Hymn) early on so that you can mitigate the early damage and therefore save on mana and allow the disc more DPS time. Just make sure it's early enough that they're back up for 5:00.

---------- Post added 2012-01-16 at 06:13 AM ----------

I think it'll add 1 more tick to HR, so not THAT big of a deal. Holy Pally can heal to the end of enrage without it anyway. Still of course you're right, it's ideal to have it rather than not have it but IF a guild is facing deaths during the HoT/sated trick at the start then it's better to screw the pally lust and avoid those deaths.[/QUOTE
    ]If people are dying at the beginning of the fight while healers are out of twilight, perhaps people should equip some gear and the tanks shouldn't turn their back to the boss?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have not tried hc ultraxion yet, but in normal atleast tanks can pop all cooldowns (except trinkets) and have them all reset again when thrall gives the tanks the last defender of azeroth buff about 10secs into the fight. If it works in hc, tanks should easily survive 5secs without healers, making the bloodlust trick easy to pull off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    He down :P Once we finally got a try where we had 0 mess-ups on clicking it was a kill
    Well then gratz for the kill and also on the other bosses left I only say BLOODZ

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaxai View Post
    I have not tried hc ultraxion yet, but in normal atleast tanks can pop all cooldowns (except trinkets) and have them all reset again when thrall gives the tanks the last defender of azeroth buff about 10secs into the fight. If it works in hc, tanks should easily survive 5secs without healers, making the bloodlust trick easy to pull off.
    Well since the Feral 4 set lasts 40 seconds due to the buff we can chain pop it for 80 seconds at the start...Wow. Can solo heal that while the Disc smites non stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaxai View Post
    Yeah this works on heroic. Shield Block stacks with itself, who knew?

When we progressed on this boss the first week the resto druid DPS'd the first minutes, so if you're using 3 healers that's a nice tip to get some extra DPS in. Eventually we just went down to 2 healers killing him before the healing became impossible. Next week I got the feral 4p and then it became a joke.