How to play a holy paladin in PVP?

I checked arenajunkies/wow forums for guides, but none of them say how to actually play holy,just what glyphs/macros to use etc. So I just bought the plate healer crafted 377 set for my holy pally alt. I havent played him since 3.3 came out, and I've never pvp'd as holy, so I have no idea what I'm doing.

So which heals am I supposed to use and when? Holy shock/Wog during movement is pretty basic, but then I dont know which heals to cast during heavier damage. I'm guessing Divine Light when theres heavy damage, Flash of Light on quick burst, holy light when nothing is hurting too bad?

When I'm being focused, what do I do? Do I jump around and try to kite a bit, or sit there and tank the damage and heal through it?

Also, is the stat prio Int/Spi/crit/mastery/haste?

\
    Help is appreciated

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by shiryo View Post
    "Whats your ilvl? cuz that ass is epic"

Mastery and crit are your main secondary stats, and int is ALWAYS the priority. holy has insane instant cast heals and amazing abilities to save allies and themselves. Using bubble and... Hand of Salvation I think it is? The one that makes you take 30% of your buddies' damage is always fun. The only problem they have is a lack of CC. 1 stun every minute isn't alot of peeling ability. IMO they're the best healers in PvP atm though, and easiest to play. Holy shock, WoG, crusader strike to WoG more often if melee is focusing you, and judge for TONS of mana, and no, never let dps beat on you. Ever. Pillar hump and use instant casts. bubble if things get dicey but never let melee beat on you.