Deleted

new SP wondering what kind of spells I should use in dugns at low lvl.

Hi slolwy lvling a SP its lvl 30 atm just wondering what kind of spells I should use in dungs as I feel I go oom alot when doting up the mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello there!

Well, I've also started to level a SP and I'm level 33 atm and I feel that mana really is an issue. But you should really pick up Glyph of Shadow word: Death @ 32 and Glyph of Spirit tap @ 32 I've noticed that really helps with the mana, but instances phew. that is really hard to not go oom in ;/

As of the spells you should use is Mind Blast every CD Shadow word death if you have the glyph's I mentioned and use Devouring Plague and Shadow word: pain, use mind flay when you got dots on the targets and MB is on CD, you will go oom no doubt about it, so bring a lot of drinks^^

Shadow gets shafted for low level instances I will just list some things and you can figure out why:

Warlock: Rain of Fire @ 18, Hellfire @ 30
    Mage: Arcane Explosion @ 22, Flamestrike @ 44
    Druid: Hurricane @ 44
    Warrior: Thunderclap @ 9, Cleave @ 24, Whirlwind @ 36
    Ret: Divine Storm talent @ 29
    Shaman: Fire Nova @12, Chain Lightning @ 28, Magma totem @ 36
    Priest: MIND SEER @ 74??!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Shadow gets shafted for low level instances I will just list some things and you can figure out why:

Warlock: Rain of Fire @ 18, Hellfire @ 30
    Mage: Arcane Explosion @ 22, Flamestrike @ 44
    Druid: Hurricane @ 44
    Warrior: Thunderclap @ 9, Cleave @ 24, Whirlwind @ 36
    Ret: Divine Storm talent @ 29
    Shaman: Fire Nova @12, Chain Lightning @ 28, Magma totem @ 36
    Priest: MIND SEER @ 74??!!!
    Eer, Rogues say hello?

FoK at 80, singletarget stabbing til 80 yo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    Mages are balanced. It's just that they aren't balanced for Azeroth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowbattery View Post
    Hi slolwy lvling a SP its lvl 30 atm just wondering what kind of spells I should use in dungs as I feel I go oom alot when doting up the mobs.

Level as disc atonement spec until level 70. Seriously, it does more instant dps, has no mana troubles and gives automatic self heals. And you can heal dungeons with same specs, while often doing same level of dps as "proper" dps members in group (smite/holyfire on targets near tank -> tank gets atonement heals). Only reason to go shadow earlier is if you want to train shadow dps during leveling lower levels.

Well with low level dungeons I would say DoTing all the mobs in the trash pack is fairly useless because they should die too fast for it to be worth it. Maybe just one DoT on a couple mobs and then mind blast and mind flay. Only use full DoTs on bosses. Other than that if you wanted to level as disc in dungeons that would go by pretty fast as you'd be in the healer queue and you would basically just have to smite and you can heal the tank that way via atonement.