Deleted

Rift classes/spec's

Havn't touched rift since release, wondering if anything is OP currently in PVE or PVP , similar to WoW i'd guess.

*cough* mages *cough*

Not too sure on PVP, think it's fairly even. You can check out PVE DPS here -> www.riftlogs.com

I do a lot of PVP, and I don't think of any single class/spec as particularly OP in PVP right now, at least at 50. Rogues and mages are very strong. Cleric healers and very strong as well. Warriors may be a tad weak, but good warriors still wreck. At lower levels, rogues are probably the dominant class right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Saladbar View Post
    I do a lot of PVP, and I don't think of any single class/spec as particularly OP in PVP right now, at least at 50. Rogues and mages are very strong. Cleric healers and very strong as well. Warriors may be a tad weak, but good warriors still wreck. At lower levels, rogues are probably the dominant class right now.
    Basically this, although in most games rogues generally wreck in lower levels.

In PVE all classes are quite well balanced. Some excel in certain fights due to the mechanics of the encounter, natch. But overall PVE balance is very close among classes with a smaller margin of % difference than any raid-centric endgame I know of. We have metrics to prove this as well. Don't really see class A consistently blowing out class B by a high % in every encounter, for example.

PVE in the game is superb.

Just remember that if a Mage is on top it's because they deserve it via having the most complicated and least macroable rotations.
    If anyone else is on top then they're being carried by a faceroll 2 button spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    Just remember that if a Mage is on top it's because they deserve it via having the most complicated and least macroable rotations.
    If anyone else is on top then they're being carried by a faceroll 2 button spec.
    I support this post, it's the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth...

stop putting rogues down like that guys. they use at least 3 buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    stop putting rogues down like that guys. they use at least 3 buttons.
    Chat macro's don't count

Dom/pyro rapes face and MM rogues rape faces.

In PvP
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.