Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Any good EU-servers besides PvP-Bloodiron? I wouldn't like to roll there, because it's a PvP-server, unless world pvp doesn't happen at all. I also think that it might be too crowded.
    Got to Icewatch, and join Slipmats guild Consortium.

Deleted
    Any good EU-servers besides PvP-Bloodiron?
    I'll say the same to you as i say to others: the best 2 shards on EU servers are PVP - BloodIron or PVE - Icewatch

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    Got to Icewatch, and join Slipmats guild Consortium.
    My guild was doing some raid pug with a couple of Consortium members last night, helping us with tactics - we just started raiding! Nice folks

Played Rift during its release week, but ended up going back to WoW. Just started Rift again and am now loving it, barely touch WoW anymore.

So I transferred my character to Icewatch. It was perfect, just one click on the client and my character was transferred instantly, this smooth service should be in every MMO. And it's even free, though probably it's "abused" a lot, when people send items on low level alts probably.

So Slipmat's guild, it's on Guardians? I might join up when I play Rift next time, probably tomorrow, but I'm still on the Lite account, I'll be buying more game time early next month, though I'm also thinking of making another character, some caster which can self-heal at least a bit.

I looked quickly at Elementalist/Pyromancer/Stormcaller and thought this setup would have to drink every now and then when my cleric Justicar/Shaman/Druid has no downtime at all.
    One good thing about the elementalist soul, is they have an ability to replenish your mana by converting your charge after combat. Revitalize, I think it is. They also have an ability that does the same thing at around 32 points or so into the soul, but is usable in combat. It is a nice little ability that makes it not required to drink. Although in prolonged combat, unless you have mana potions (and before the combat mana regen spell at around 32 or 36 points), you will go oom. Happened to me when doing the sanctum chronicle against the final boss. I definitely recommend elementalist. Never played around with Pyro, so I have no comment on what all goes on with that soul.

Another Reason I love Rift:

I can replace my starter bag anytime I want.

I already have the upgraded 28 slot bag, but for some stupid reason I never realized I could swap it with another bag, including those in my bank. Definitely makes my artifact hunts that much easier to clean up after.

Nothing against that other game, but it's kinda funny that replacing your 16 slot bag would completely destroy the framework of the game while here, we just swap 'em out on a whim. Ah technology, you whimsical bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Slipmat's guild, it's on Guardians?
    Yes i'm a holier-than-thou Guardian

Guild name is <Consortium> only maximum level 20 Guardian Guild on Icewatch, not sure about Shard, might be an evil Defiant lvl 20 Guild

Anyhow if i'm not on, just whisper anyone in Guild...all can invite