Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Ah but squirrelbanes... Anet expects that we'll think that they put it in American, so it'd look like it was just nonsense, but maybe they have it in European to throw everyone off?
    Said it before and I'll say it again: damn them for being super-intelligent asura mesmers

  2. #42
    The Lightbringer Durzlla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Said it before and I'll say it again: damn them for being super-intelligent asura mesmers
    I think their pretty evenly spread... don't worry!! My asura mind and my pets will find out the truth!!
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

  3. #43
    If you do i'll bake you an extra special cookie

  4. #44
    The Lightbringer Durzlla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    If you do i'll bake you an extra special cookie
    Nah i've got my own... *holds out a tray piled high with cookies* Cookie? They have chocolate and nuuuuuuuuts!
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Nah i've got my own... *holds out a tray piled high with cookies* Cookie? They have chocolate and nuuuuuuuuts!
    They're not like Mif's cookies are they? Prob laced with cyanide or something lol
    I suspect he's got special catbnip laced ones for Charr lol...lure em and and boom, wrench to the head lol

  6. #46
    Stood in the Fire Tutorial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    446
    All these charr haters
    -||My "Holy" Paladin.||-
    -||[Equilibrium||- My Guildwars 2 Guild.

    Hated by many, confronted by none.

  7. #47
    Love Charr!

    Nothing better than a nice Charr throw rug in winter...
    ...and they're good at lifting things ofc...

  8. #48
    The Lightbringer Durzlla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,650
    ^ Total win lol
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    They're not like Mif's cookies are they? Prob laced with cyanide or something lol
    I suspect he's got special catbnip laced ones for Charr lol...lure em and and boom, wrench to the head lol
    According to Mif's law act 74, all cookie related comments are to be either refrained (for possible leeks of world domination) or sent directly to Mif himself to approve said comment.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

    I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

  10. #50
    oh noes! I getz Mif infraction
    Which probably also involves a wrench to the head..

  11. #51
    Mechagnome Vewen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    oh noes! I getz Mif infraction
    Which probably also involves a wrench to the head..
    This is a serious infraction, believe this is punished with the flamethrower.

  12. #52
    I guess the book will be released before the game. I just want it polished before release unlike SWTOR, which needed a few more months of polishing. I still like it though SWTOR. So if I have to wait until 2013, so be it.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewen View Post
    This is a serious infraction, believe this is punished with the flamethrower.
    I think he's reserving the flamethrower for Charr those kittens will go up like dry thatch xD

  14. #54
    Well they said they were on schedule and so far what they've done looks promising what with the beta being in 2011 and all. I have a good feeling about 2012, hopefully in the upcoming months. Who knows, there could be a massive problem with the game during the open beta.

    Wait!

    I think I know how the world ends!
    Yes that is Spider-Man crying over a box of Uncle Ben's rice.

  15. #55
    Pandaren Monk nalle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,842
    It's not confirmed, but we all know that it is 98% likely that it will be released in 2012.

    They are in closed beta at the moment and they are planning the open beta.

    Now, they've said that the open beta will mostly be for people that would like to try out the game before it's released (much like a demo) and that the release should follow shortly after (this is their own words so we can assume that it's valid).

    The only question is, when will the open beta start?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawnxxx View Post
    Thank god you posted that pic done by Da Vinci The vitruvian man because to be honest I had NOOOO Idea what a Human body looked liked therefor had NO idea what you were refering too. With that said the sylvari are made of lettuce. If I twist up some cabage leaves too look like a human, it doesnt make it monohuman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    That picture has four arms and four legs. It's not a human, so it's clearly a spider.

  16. #56
    Mechagnome Vewen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post

    The only question is, when will the open beta start?
    When they are happy with the state of the game, which is: when closed beta is no longer needed. And when that happens could be anyone's guess right now.

  17. #57
    Pandaren Monk nalle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewen View Post
    When they are happy with the state of the game, which is: when closed beta is no longer needed. And when that happens could be anyone's guess right now.
    Was more of a rhetorical question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawnxxx View Post
    Thank god you posted that pic done by Da Vinci The vitruvian man because to be honest I had NOOOO Idea what a Human body looked liked therefor had NO idea what you were refering too. With that said the sylvari are made of lettuce. If I twist up some cabage leaves too look like a human, it doesnt make it monohuman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    That picture has four arms and four legs. It's not a human, so it's clearly a spider.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •