10+ Year Old Account

390 Warlock LF Raiding Guild

I am a Demonology Warlock (although, I am viable with all three of the Warlock Specs) looking for a new guild to raid with, I can't make my current guild's raid times anymore, therefore I am looking for a new one so I can continue to raid. I am on CST, am looking for something along the lines of ending at 10 CST. Would like to stay Horde, but will consider switching to Alliance.

My armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arney/advanced

I am always open to criticism, I keep up to date on the latest theroycrafting for my class, and I never stand in the fire.

Some of my recent logs:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=5874&e=6177

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=9131&e=9447 (Doomguard was on cd at the beginning of the fight, could pull slightly more if it wasn't on cd)

Thanks in advance

Core spot in our 10m for a warlock, my realid is granthaswow@Mail.com and I'd love to chat asap. Guild info and website are below.

*If you would like additional information before applying please feel free to contact myself or any other member of Decidedly Uncouth in-game or via a PM on our forums.

Guild: <Decidedly Uncouth>
    Realm: US-Mal'Ganis (PvP, Stormstrike BG, Chicago hosted, CST timezone)
    Realm Firsts for Cataclysm: Heroic Nefarian, Heroic Al'Akir, Heroic Sinestra, Guild Level 25 (Bleeding Hollow)
    Progression: 10 Man Raiding, Tier 13: 1/8 Heroic. 8/8 normals; Tier 12: 7/7HM (Tier 11: 13/13HM 25 Man)
    Raid Times: Mon-Thurs, 7:30pm invites, 7:30-11:00 pm raid (all times EST)

-What classes are we looking for?

*Exceptional players of ANY class are encouraged to apply *
    And for all the "hybrids", a strong offspec is preferred.

-What are we about?

We are a PvE focused guild with a great core of raiders. We are always looking for exceptional players to add to our already strong roster.

-What are we looking for in our players?

*Geared: If you have no clue how to properly enchant and gem your character, don't bother applying. If your talent and glyph choices look like something a 2 year old would randomly choose, don't bother applying.

*Skilled: If you're an S-key All-Star, don't bother applying. If you cannot pay attention to your surroundings while hitting your action bars or looking at your unit frames, don't bother applying.However, if you have mastered the art of moving without backpedaling and you actually have some situational awareness, congratulations! You are officially better than 98% of the people who play World of Warcraft, and we'd love to have you apply.

*Consistent: If you cannot make 90% of our raids, don't bother applying. If you live at home with mommy and can't control being yanked away from the computer every other night, don't bother applying. If your college roommate has a adult video addiction which causes your connection to choke during raid times, don't bother applying. If your computer chugs down to 2 frames a second don't bother applying.

-How do you apply?

To apply, visit our website at
    http://www.decidedlyuncouth.com/
    More specifically, click on the 'Apply' button in the menu. You will have to register an account and fill out our application form. All applications are private, only Decidedly Uncouth members can view your application.

About Us/Goals
    Sad Panda has been an established guild on the Madoran server since 2007. We are currently a 10 man guild with a modest raid schedule. We are a serious raiding guild pushing current progression, but not a "hard core" guild. We are currently looking for more active players. Players that want to raid and not just show up to be dead weight. Our Main focus is to round out our roster so we are more Versatile for upcoming Heroics. Now when sad panda recruits, we recruit for main spot positions and not bench seats. But like any other guild if you are asked to be sat at least do so with kindness/respect. Other than that I hope to talk to you soon so we can go more into details and answer any questions you may have.

Raid Times (all raids are server time) Central
    - Invites go out: 6:30pm
    - Tuesday 7:00pm-10:00pm
    - Wednesday 7:00pm-10:00pm
    - Thursday 7:00pm - 10:00pm

Loot System
    We currently use a modified loot council system which can be explained in more detail when we chat.

Progression:
    - Firelands 6/7 Heroic
    - Dragon Soul 7/8

What we expect from you as a player:
    - High Attendance 100%
    - Ventrillo with a working Microphone. (And the ability and willingness to speak up)
    - Knowledge of your class and spec.
    - Having a good knowledge of fights we are currently working on for progression.
    - And most important to follow instructions, Mistakes happen, we understand, but don't let them happen twice.

The guild provides all cauldrons, feasts and guild repairs for all full time raiders.

If you are interested please contact any of the officers online. Also Applications would be appreciated as it helps determine what kind of person you are.

Real ID - Taiter/Potaiter - jeffcaine1978@gmail.com
    Flonub/Klarix - lramirez0716@gmail.com
    Zappit - theunlight@gmail.com
    Geistreiter – Geistreiter@hvc.rr.com

We're currently recruiting for a warlock position. Our group is 1/8 heroic, although we've delayed progression for the past several weeks due to the holidays and having to replace core raiders.

We currently use loot council, although most of our conq users are geared to the teeth.

Raid times are tue-thur 5-8PST. If interested I'll be monitoring this thread so just reply and we can get in touch.

<Audacity> is a Horde guild on the Bloodhoof server. The founding members of this guild established it because we prefer raiding in a 10 player environment. Many of the guilds we were in previously would fill out raids with people who were not quality players that excelled at their class, but rather those that bothered to show up or who had worn the guild tag for a long time. We place an emphasis on loyalty, but as working adults with lives we value our time as well. Because of the importance we put on our personal lives, we count on one another to ensure our raid nights are not a waste of time and we all maintain a nearly 100% attendance rate due to our tightly maintained roster. We expect potential members to be fully invested in excelling at their class and roles and will welcome any quality applicant.

Currently in need of:
    1 Healer
    Holy or Discipline Priest
    Resto/Elemental Shaman
    Will consider other classes for exceptional apps

1 DPS (ranged)
    Shadow Priest
    Elemental Shaman
    Warlock
    Will consider other classes for exceptional apps

Our raid times:
    Wednesday 9:30-11:30 est
    Thursday 9:30-11:30 est
    Sunday 7:30-11:00 est

We are presently 8/8 & looking to progress quickly through DS. Please feel free to contact Avvá, Elím, Bernette, Cyandra, or Hedbërg in game with any questions.

If any of this appeals to you AND you are not easily offended, please visit our site to check us out at our web site which is the guild name/server name (audacitybloodhoof) and then com (I can't post any links yet so this is the best I can do )

I posted on your thread on the lfg forums also and will be looking for you in game.
    If you can raid until 11 cst please read on

I am looking for a warlock for a full time raiding position! No bench time unless you earn it, we have a sad shadow priest who provides awesome DI uptime waiting for you.

email me for quickest response blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
    my realid B_widner@hotmail.com
    recruitment leads: anonpferd@gmail.com

sunday thru wed 8:30-12:00 est raid schedule
    www.blessthemartyr.enjin.com

2/8 HM with a zonozz kill real close
    6/7 h t12
    10/13 h t11
    12/12 H t10 US 208th light of dawn

We have been around since october of 2010 and have a stable leadership structure and steady roster.

Class needs as of 1/17/12:
    We have high needs for the following classes:
    - Priests (healing)
    - Shaman(elemental, resto)
    - Druid (resto)
    - Mage
    - Warlock
    - Hunter
    We have medium needs for the following classes:
    - priest(shadow), deathnkights(dps)
    It would be difficult for us to fit in another:
    - rogue, druid(feral), paladin(ret)

Because we recruit for the long term, we want players to apply on characters they enjoy playing most, not ones that temporarily fit our biggest needs.

Despite what our class needs may indicate, we always welcome all classes to apply or at least inquire if you think you might be a fit. We will always consider the most skilled, seasoned, knowledgeable players regardless of need, and often times needs can be filled in more ways than one so don't hesitate to ask.

Guild: <Dawn Eternal>
    Faction: Alliance
    Server/timezone: US-Cenarius (PvE), Pacific Time (PST)
    Raid hours: Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30-10:30 PST, option Sun/Thurs
    Type: 25 man raiding
    Level: 25

Who we are:
    * Dawn Eternal was founded in December 2004 (~3 weeks after WoW's release) with a focus on raiding endgame content and having fun.
    * We value self-improvement and teamwork.
    * We always recruit for the long term. We have the feel of a close community / family. We have a rank for full members to invite RL family & friends, and full members are allowed to keep the tag even if they can no longer raid.
    * Our application period is not as short as most - we work with our apps to help them improve, and we value their attitudes, dedication, knowledge, and potential more than their gear, experience, or class.
    * We run a very calm and comfortable raiding environment - "chill" - we prefer to use tells and channels to adjust and fix problems, rather than yell or openly chastise in Vent.
    * Max guild level.

If you have the high playtime, skill, and desire to raid at high levels, and yet want to be with a very guild-oriented, stable group that has been around for years, we may be the guild for you.

Raid hours, attendance, and loot:
    * We currently raid 3 nights: Tues/Wed/Mon; with the option of Thurs/Sun. Fri/Sat are always off nights. App invites happen around 6:30pm PST with members able to join a bit earlier. We go until 10:30pm PST and rarely go later.
    * We ask applicants to commit at least 80% attendance to so they can be effectively evaluated. We are looking for people who can commit to this schedule in the long term for the entirety of the raid.
    * We occasionally run member organized 10mans and achievement runs on non-raid nights.
    * Loot in the 25-man's is distributed through a modified zero-sum DKP. Applicants immediately start earning dkp as soon as they start showing up for raid and dkp is retained through rank promotions.

Progression:
    A good site for raid progression is:

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...s/Dawn+Eternal

The server:
    Cenarius is one of the original Pacific-coast PvE servers, part of the Whirlwind battlegroup, and has majority alliance population although the horde have some very good raiding guilds as well. Naturally, there are a vast number of raiding alliance guilds on Cenarius, making it the ideal home if you are an alliance focused on raiding. Cenarius is home to Thott of Afterlife and was at one point home to Ciderhelm of Eventide and the penny arcade guys. It was the second US server to unlock all of sunwell. Even if we aren't the guild for you, your transfer wouldn't be for naught as there are many other competitive guilds on the server.

How to apply:
    Follow the stickied instructions in our recruitment forum:

http://dawneternal.failbear.com/viewforum.php?f=5

or use http://www.dawn-eternal.com and go to the forum from the menu link.

If you have any questions or concerns, or simply want more information, contact Dae, Paragon, or Sensistar in-game, or message any DE member and ask for an officer (we often play alts when it's not raid hours). We are also available via private message on our forums.

Encore is a former top 100 US guild on Illidan. We are back in the top ten of 25 man guilds on Illidan looking to push even higher. 3/8 DS HM Morchok/Hagara/Yor'sahj

Our current needs include:
    Holy Pal
    Resto Druid
    Boomkin
    Lock
    Shadow Priest
    DPS DK

-any exceptional apps encouraged to apply regardless of class-

Our schedule is as follows:
    Sun - off
    Mon - 8-11p - usually mop up with maybe an hour of progression pulls
    Tues - 8 - 11p
    Wed - 8 - 11p
    Thurs - 8 - 11p
    Fri - off
    Sat - off

We do alt runs and BG nights in our off-time. Encore is not just a guild to raid with, it's a family where even former members are still active on our forums. We also have members playing other games in their downtime such as BF3 and League of Legends.

Feel free to contact an officer for more information or visit us at encoreraiding.enijn.com.

Perfect Attendance is a 3/8hm 10m guild on Kel'thuzad raiding Tues- Thurs for 3 hours 8-11pm PST and optional nights of Sun/Mon if needed to finish clearing, make up night or if all goes well during the week we do an alt run. Seeking a Warlock or a Elemental Shaman.

For some more informative information please contact me via realid connor62(at)rogers(dot)com would love to have a chat with you.

My 10man raid is currently looking for an warlock. 4/8 heroic DS so far, recently lost our elemental shaman. West coast server that raids 3 nights a week (tuesday, thursday, and sunday) from 7-10p PST. You'd have zero loot competition and, again, would love to have you fill a core raid spot. If interested, or if you'd like more information please add me on RealID at kjhumann(at)hotmail(dot)com.
    Last edited by Chuggs; 2012-02-28 at 06:53 AM.