Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Cataclysm is loosing subscribers, solution: release Pandamon faster. If that means gutting a full raiding tier of Cata and leaving this xpac shorter than any of the rest then so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by vonduberschnitz View Post
    i didnt know that ive only played horde, that would bother me a ton

as far as neptulon goes they were probably working on it, decided it was really good, and shelved it for a better expansion where it might be better received.
    I'm really hoping this was the case. They have the instance portal there already, so it was definitely something they were intending. I'm hoping they thought the story was good enough to use for a much bigger role in the next expansion. Also, I think more people would actually talk about this if they actually realized Neptulon was kidnapped. 95% of the people I've talked to about this had never noticed his kidnapping. It's much too quick and everyone is much too large on the screen to really notice it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandapuncher View Post
    Ya, we probably wont see the queen. just saying, I think the overall bad review of vashir helped that along.
    They could still EASILY do Queen Azshara. Just make her and the Naga more active on land via Plunder Isles, the Broken Isles, Darkspear Islands, Tel'Abim, and Zandalar (where they could also finally conclude the Zandalari stuff).

Then we could have Nazjatar as the final raid we travel to via sub or whatever, not an actual underwater zone per-say.

Could even re-introduce Kezan as an end game area. Which would be sweet to run around and explore at level cap.

Deleted
    serpentshrine cavern was a war agaisnt the naga -> had only one boss with "swimming" mechanics (or circle strafe with sprint)

i was also masively disapointed at the removal or this raid. we have been faithfull helpers to neptulon since CLASSIC and molten core. the fact his story was so ignored along with several other key players who should be all rights have been involved
    Rhonin + dragon soul(item), Ronin used it before to defeat deathwing why wasn't he able to this time, or at least ASKED about it or it's use.
    Med'an and Cho'gal -> after their story in the books and cho'galls failure there should have been a revenge story in there as currenty med'an does nothing to help us kil Cho'gall.
    maw of madness/ emerald dream ( since n'zoth is still not defeated only his servant(Deathwing))/ WAR of the ancients ( not scuffle over some portals -> they were already in retreat if they were taking portals to escape the well when we arrived and don't get me started about a hunter who gained a massive acent and RAN OUT OF ARROWS)

so much missed potential all sacrificed to "revamp old zones no one seems for more than a few hours at a time due to current leveling speed"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Because apparently making an expansion centered around peace loving, drunken bouncy pandas living on a sea turtle that for some reason doesnt submerge. Is better than the Neptulon story line / Burning Legion / Blood elves / emerald dream, basicly all the good stuff.

Bring on the flame.
    I guess the information about how the panda's were to be introduced as a alliance race escapes your little gray matter between your ears.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    I guess the information about how the panda's were to be introduced as a alliance race escapes your little gray matter between your ears.
    You totally missed the point of the post. Blizzard ignored some existing and great story lines to go on this tangent. Yes Pandas were sort of part of the lore, but they had zero story line IN GAME. There are, however, plenty of existing stories that have been left unresolved for some excuse or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Because apparently making an expansion centered around peace loving, drunken bouncy pandas living on a sea turtle that for some reason doesnt submerge. Is better than the Neptulon story line / Burning Legion / Blood elves / emerald dream, basicly all the good stuff.

Bring on the flame.
    The thing I don't get here is why people seem to think the Emerald Dream would make a good expansion. Seriously, it's an exact copy of the world except it doesn't have anyone in it. No cities, no people, nothing. It's a cool concept to refer to in the abstract, but as a game it would be boring as hell. That and "I want TBC again, but different" is all I got out of this post.

Well, I dont feel there is any fight between ideas like Abussal Maw and Pandas Personally, I love the new idea of expansion, a bit lighter, but with a lot of features. I mean, probable features. Wouldnt be suprised if pet battles/challenge modes/scenarios ended up in the same bin as Path of the Titans (why did you remove that... GOD WHY...).

I guess Blizzard would make a fine move to somehow join Panda and Old Gods storylines, featuring Neptulons storyline continuation. He is freaking lost in space right now, and I dont like it.

Neptulon's story is concluded... for now. Without a doubt, Blizzard will pick up the story again once the Azshara expansion hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Well, I dont feel there is any fight between ideas like Abussal Maw and Pandas Personally, I love the new idea of expansion, a bit lighter, but with a lot of features. I mean, probable features. Wouldnt be suprised if pet battles/challenge modes/scenarios ended up in the same bin as Path of the Titans (why did you remove that... GOD WHY...).

I guess Blizzard would make a fine move to somehow join Panda and Old Gods storylines, featuring Neptulons storyline continuation. He is freaking lost in space right now, and I dont like it.
    Imagine that your main and every alt you raise up needs 525 archaeology to function as a competent member of any max-level content. The bug mount gives you an ability which you can't live without in a raiding environment. Now here's a rusty spoon, so you can gouge your own eyes out. That's why they scrapped Path of the Titans - not because it was taking too much development time, but because it sucked.

I do agree with you though, I would definitely like to see the conclusion of the Neptulon story at some point.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-and-Story-Q-A

I brought my archive to sign for you. I have 10 Horde 85s on 1 server. One of each class. I have always had a soft spot for Tirion to kind of justify why I loved him so much. Now for my question, Neptulon in the Throne of Tides. What happened to him? Are we going to find out about his relationship to Ozumat?
    Maybe we ill just leave that buried under the ocean. I have no good answer for that. What happens in the Throne of Tides stays in the Throne of Tides.

One word to describe the occurrence at the end of Throne of Tides: Hentai.