Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I don't really know how to give you back your faith in humanity, because I have very little left myself. But to say where to start...

Well, don't try to find a girl in a bar. Anywhere else but a bar. Perhaps a private party of a friend's or something. Try to take things slow, don't rush into a relationship or into sleeping with anyone. And be serious with her if you want her to be serious with you.

If everything in your relationship is where it should be, neither of you really have no reason to sleep around. If a person is in a relationship and cheats given the opportunity, it's not a good relationship. They can fool themselves into thinking it is, but it's been dead or dying for a long time. The only time I ever wanted to cheat one of my exes was when I already knew the relationship was over. Even knowing that I didn't do it. I wouldn't have only cheated him, I would have been cheating on myself, if you know what I mean. I could never have forgiven myself if I had done that mistake, and in retrospect I'm really glad I never took that step.

10+ Year Old Account
    i bet if you went to a church meeting and tried the shit in that book you'd fail miserably.
    weeee!

I dont expect anyone who dont know shit about PUing to believe in it, do your thing and PUa do their.

And Chonogo, getting the girl drunk just to get her home? Thats low. And she will be half paralyzied from alcohol and god damn boring in bed. (Been there, hate drunk girls in bed. If they had some drinks its ok. But if they are that drunk that they go with anyone home. Leave em on the street, no use for them. Or be a gentleman and follow them home.)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think this was a good basis for a discussion in the first place, and it hasn't got any better. Closing.