Going to play SWToR soon, need help choosing a server!

Hello! After reading extensively about SWToR, I will be pulling the trigger. I didn't want to waste my money like I did with Aion and Rift.

So! I need help choosing a server!

I will be on the Empire side, and am located on the west coast. I want a PvP server as well.
    I know there is a "very heavy, heavy, etc" description, but I don't know how accurate this is. I am looking for the most populated PvP server on the west coast.

Any suggestions?

If you want to PvP and don't want to play the same Warzone repeatedly and have no queue times you will not play Empire. Unfortunately this is a problem that exists on almost every server and particularly on PvP servers the Empire is far more popular. This of course means that there aren't enough Republics to go around for all the Warzones that the Empire queue for.

I myself have a level 50 Imperial Agent Sniper and I'm sick of playing Hutt-ball over and over. I'm now playing a few classes on Republic and I rarely ever see Hutt-ball.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robula View Post
    If you want to PvP and don't want to play the same Warzone repeatedly and have no queue times you will not play Empire. Unfortunately this is a problem that exists on almost every server and particularly on PvP servers the Empire is far more popular. This of course means that there aren't enough Republics to go around for all the Warzones that the Empire queue for.

I myself have a level 50 Imperial Agent Sniper and I'm sick of playing Hutt-ball over and over. I'm now playing a few classes on Republic and I rarely ever see Hutt-ball.
    My next char. will be Republic. I hate being on the dominant side...

The Swiftsure

Quote Originally Posted by Robula View Post

Ah I see. I figured the balance would be heavily favored in Empire. However, I never liked the Alliance side of WoW and I do not want to see the light side on SWToR

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nadds sarcophagus is pretty decent very active good pvp and fairly balanced pvp wise still more huttball but a lot of voidstar and civil war