Poll: Show to watch?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

[TV] Time for a new show!

Im wanting to watch a new show from start to finish, time to vote.
    Last edited by Atsuma6626; 2012-01-17 at 08:45 AM.

The first 4 seasons of Dexter were pretty awesome. Season 1 especially! Hated season 5 though and haven't watched season 6 yet so can't comment on that one.

P.S. There's a dedicated forum for this sort of conversation: http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/2...ws-Music-Books. Just for future reference .
    Last edited by Nesingwary-Eliada; 2012-01-17 at 08:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dexter by far is the best.
    I've only watched Dexter and Lie to Me, and I prefer Dexter.

I've loved every single season, and although some of seasons 3 and 4 are tedious, they end up being amazing.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    The first 4 seasons of Dexter were pretty awesome. Season 1 especially! Hated season 5 though and haven't watched season 6 yet so can't comment on that one.

P.S. There's a dedicated forum for this sort of conversation: http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/2...ws-Music-Books. Just for future reference .

For real dude? Season 3 was the absolute worst season of Dexter and you say season 5 sucked?

Dexter is the obvious choice of the ones listed. Season 3 SUCKED. Season 4 was amazing, season 5 was pretty good (in my opinion, a lot of people didn't like them. but i don't care.) Season 6... the first half was very good, then it kind of went downhill, but still worth a watch.

Deleted
    Poll: Dexter

OT: Bones / Criminal Minds / NCIS / Burn Notice / HIMYM / In Plain Sight / TBBT

hf

From the list its dexter only but i love GOT and True Blood as well.

I'd go with Futurama best show ever made! True Blood's alright too I spose.

Deleted
    Dexter definitely from those four.

Chuck /10 chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of those? Dexter is by far the best option.

Peter Andre: The Next Chapter, Supernatural, Merlin

15+ Year Old Account
    Given those options, Dexter. I've been watching Alias since I never saw it before. Pretty good too if you haven't seen it.