Question Kingdom of Amalur pc demo.

Has anyone been able to find a site that has it? According to commercials at some of the big gaming sites it's out now. However the main site seems to be down. And Google hasn't given me any alternate download sources.

It's on Origin right now, not sure if you can get it outside of it yet. After I logged into Origin, go to the store and click on 'free games' at the top, then scroll down to the bottom. Second section should be 'Downloadable Games', and it's in there to download.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I hadn't heard that this KOAR was going to require Origin. I really hope that isn't the case.

I wasn't even aware that this was coming out for PC. I was all prepared to fire up my 360 for the first time in years for a use other than a DVD player.

Deleted
    It's on xBox Live for sure, haven't searched in PSN, as xBox 360 is my primary gaming platform due to controller.

Well I don't really like single player RPGs - talent systems are very shallow and why waste developing your character in singleplayer? I'd rather waste time in a MMORPG and then kill people with my time investment. Now running arround killing mobs - not fun.
    Last edited by mmoc328e69bc99; 2012-01-17 at 08:42 PM.

Don't see it on the PSN.