Thread: Mobile App

Mobile App

How awesome would it be if BW brought out a mobile app for iOS and Android for companions, bags and banks For your whole account !!

Send your companions out and level your crew skills while your at work or school !! Slicing FTW !!

Maybe it could have a daily use thing ? Or something like that, a certain amount of uses a day ? Or just infinite use !!

Wishful thinking :P What you guys think ????

I'd love to see an armory for starters.

I think a lot of the small things from WOW will carry over soon enough into SWTOR. It's just going to take a while.. baby steps.

Deleted
    I can see this happening and the idea is very cool imo, however right now there are other more important things that needs to be addressed but I can definitely see something like this happening in the future.

Daily space combats on my phone would be very nice.

Just get a remote desktop connection app and you can do this already

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Just get a remote desktop connection app and you can do this already
    You know something more responsive than VNC? It's not good enough for 3D gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by cigar3tte View Post
    You know something more responsive than VNC? It's not good enough for 3D gaming.
    I use splashtop, you probably won't be able to do much besides sending companions on missions

I'm still waiting on the mobile authenticator for BlackBerry. I really do hate my phone.