Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gualdhar View Post
    Its not that I don't believe you, its that I want to know where to get it.
    Kill this boss
    http://www.torhead.com/npc/3MN5pl2/the-primal-destroyer

Receive Schematic on chance

Do this thing!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho8Yuxxq40I

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    The other poster said he had +power recipes for green, blue, etc. I'm not talking about magenta.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

10+ Year Old Account
    The other poster said he had +power recipes for green, blue, etc. I'm not talking about magenta.
    Ah, my bad. Since tracing back through the quotes, what I got =\.

If my friend wasn't derp asleep I can probably ask.

Deleted
    The only color restricted crystals are red = Dark side, green,blue = Light side. No crystal is faction restricted. Purple/white/magenta/cyan are just considered very rare outside of the pvp weapons

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by juice2000 View Post
    The only color restricted crystals are red = Dark side, green,blue = Light side. No crystal is faction restricted. Purple/white/magenta/cyan are just considered very rare outside of the pvp weapons
    Crystals are indeed faction restricted when they're only found on set items belonging to one side or the other.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

So just the purple PvE

and black/blue black/red crystals are faction restricted, right?

Crystals are indeed faction restricted when they're only found on set items belonging to one side or the other.
    But, what if you bought the item, removed the Color crystal, Neutral AH'ed it and sold it for an obscene premium?

Quote Originally Posted by juice2000 View Post
    Currently I know of no one that’s found White outside of the beta. Same goes for purple, no one has found the actual crystal yet and the only purple lightsaber available is on the empire side.

If you can source your claim or show some proof that they have been found on a live server, I’ll gladly add it to the thread.

---------- Post added 2012-01-18 at 12:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    But, what if you bought the item, removed the Color crystal, Neutral AH'ed it and sold it for an obscene premium?
    When you remove mods from a item they become bound.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    Set gear is bound, thus the mods you pull out are bound too.

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So just the purple PvE

and black/blue black/red crystals are faction restricted, right?
    Yeah that seems to be the case at the moment, hopefully things will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    When you remove mods from a item they become bound.
    Set gear is bound, thus the mods you pull out are bound too.
    Ah, fair enough. I've yet to do it. Shame then.

Deleted
    No their not because i have players in my republic guild who have purple light sabers, Also a guy who killed the world boss on Alderaan over 300 times has looted the white crystal 4 times since live, If you go look on the official forums you will see guides on how to acquire the purple and white crystals for both factions.

Quote Originally Posted by konaman View Post
    There is a white crystal that drops from a world boss on alderaan.
    This info/rumor is because one dropped in beta. The boss from beta that dropped the white crystal was removed in Live.

Wait, as an Artificer you can make +power crystals? Where did you get the recipe? It's not on the trainer.
    Seems i was wrong, shows how crap my memory is.

I've updated the main post to reflect this and made some changes to make it easier to read.

---------- Post added 2012-01-19 at 01:27 PM ----------

*Changed a few colours & formatting

The white lightsaber crystal is in game. I have seen a Jedi Sage lvl 50 named Julanna or something similar to that that had it.
    I was at the Alderaan World boss when they turned up. They asked if I was wanting the white crystal. I said yes, and they brought out their lightsaber with a white blade. She (female toon) asked if I knew the drop rate. I replied, I did not. Then both of us attacked the boss to see if it would drop. She disappeared half way through the fight but I was able to solo boss and the crystal did not drop. They did not mention if the world boss dropped the crystal.

I don't know if white can be found in any other ligjtsabers like purple can, but I can confirm I have seen a white lightsaber blade. This is not a troll. This happened last Sunday 15th January.

Im posting this cause I really want this crystal. It would be a shame if it was republic only.

I play on European The Red Eclipse server. My toon is Al-yamin level 50 sith sorcerer. Feel free to contact me in game if you have further questions. - AlphaCephei Link
    *White Crystal update/Rumor

I was in a Huttball game tonight with someone who had a white lightsaber blade, but I wasn't aware they were so rare and I didn't think to ask him about it.

I managed to find a red crystal with no light/dark requirement for my light side assassin, but I can't remember where. I think it was a quest reward that I transplanted. I just hope the new blade colors in 1.2 will be cool. Though I think it would be nice to remove the limitations of light/dark on all servers except the RP ones where it would actually make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugoogolizer View Post
    I was in a Huttball game tonight with someone who had a white lightsaber blade, but I wasn't aware they were so rare and I didn't think to ask him about it.

I managed to find a red crystal with no light/dark requirement for my light side assassin, but I can't remember where. I think it was a quest reward that I transplanted. I just hope the new blade colors in 1.2 will be cool. Though I think it would be nice to remove the limitations of light/dark on all servers except the RP ones where it would actually make sense.
    As of 1.5 none of the crystals are restricted by Light / Dark, meaning that you can now use a green crystal as dark for example. In addition to that, there is a new vendor on your faction's fleet, on the galactic trade market sector, labeled as geologist, that sells various high-end crystals with different colors (purple, cyan, magenta), including white.

If you are not lvl 50 yet, you might find the crystals rather expensive. Most of them are 250,000 credits each, and the white one is even more expensive. Can't remember the exact price, but I remember it being at least a million.

White crystals are sold by a vendor on fleet. +41 stat crystals are 2.500.000 credits.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Anyone knows the new blade colors that will come with 1.2?

Deleted
    This guide its outdated..
    Any update soon ??