Today's patch brings us a few things we have been waiting for: You should no longer get put into a different instance when everyone in your part/raid is outside flashpoint or Op (after a wipe for instance), Group finder will retain role selections when you leave or join a group, and Miraluka charterers can once again display their headslot of they want.
One odd change is now Legacy names are not unique. In a future update they plan on letting everyone have the option of renaming their legacy once with no charge (so all the people who were forced to change their Legacy name during the transfer process will have the opportunity to change it back if you like).
Originally Posted by SWTOR1.3.7 Patch Notes
Flashpoints and Operations
- Players will no longer be prevented from traveling to their group's in a Flashpoint or Operation due to the instance being full.
- Group Finder now retains a character's role selections when joining or leaving a group.
- Muse Vestments no longer clip incorrectly with character heads.
- Helmets, circlets, masks, and visors now display correctly on Miralukan characters, hiding the Miralukan mask.
- Legacy names are no longer unique. New Legacies that are created are now able to use a name that is already in use on the server. All players will be able to rename their Legacies once, at no cost, in a future update.
- Made minor cosmetic changes to the Character Selection and Character Creation UI.
Originally Posted by SWTORWe're getting this added into the notes right now! I can confirm that, yes, the event outfits are now bind on Legacy.