Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Known crystal colours *Spoilers*

Thought I would post all the known crystal colours and where to get them, for reference.

Artifice

Blue – (+31 END, or CRIT) *Artifact* <LIGHT ONLY>
    Red – (+31 END, or CRIT) *Artifact* <DARK ONLY>
    Green – (+31 END, or CRIT) *Artifact* <LIGHT ONLY>
    Yellow – (+31 END, or CRIT) *Artifact* <NONE>
    Orange - (+31 END, or CRIT) *Artifact* <NONE>
    Magenta – See Link (+33 END, CRIT, or POWER) *Artifact* <NONE>

PVP & PVE

Purple - Tier 2 Empire Columi Gear. They can also be obtained from PvP sabers. Not removable.
    Black Blue - Republic Rakata Gear
    Black Red - Empire Rakata Gear
    Cyan - Obtained from Columi gear, not removable.

Special

Black Yellow - Pre-order Bonus (+4 END) <NONE>
    Black Green - Obtained as bonus for Razer TOR hardware - http://www.razerzone.com/swtor <NONE>

Unconfirmed

White - So far unknown.

Thanks to WraithAscendant for gathering this information. Link
    Last edited by Toccs; 2012-01-19 at 08:52 AM.

These are truly all the known colors so-far in the game? Also, are you sure white is white, and not silver?

There is a white crystal that drops from a world boss on alderaan.

Quote Originally Posted by A Challenger! View Post
    These are truly all the known colors so-far in the game? Also, are you sure white is white, and not silver?
    Yeah all the known colours so far... It looks like white to me.

Quote Originally Posted by konaman View Post
    There is a white crystal that drops from a world boss on alderaan.
    There was, no one has seen it since the beta. (After 200+ reported kills)

May I recommend not making the font for white crystal white as it blends in to the black ground?

I can't say for swtor but in kotor2 i believe it was called white, not silver. However its been many years since I've played it.

Deleted
    So Purple is Empire only? This makes me a sad panda.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    I'm wondering if that is incorrect. Limiting purple to Empire only would likely enrage a lot of Republic Mace Windu fans.

Side note: Finally got my orange endurance crystal last night. It looks awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    I'm wondering if that is incorrect. Limiting purple to Empire only would likely enrage a lot of Republic Mace Windu fans.

Side note: Finally got my orange endurance crystal last night. It looks awesome.
    Yeah. However, if Purple were for Empire Tier 2 Columi gear, it would make sense that White would be for Republic Tier 2 Columi gear. That however doesn't seem to be the case :/

Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    Unfortunatly it does seem that way at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Eletastic View Post
    May I recommend not making the font for white crystal white as it blends in to the black ground?

I can't say for swtor but in kotor2 i believe it was called white, not silver. However its been many years since I've played it.
    Done. I think it was called white as well. The White in SWTOR looks white not silver (From the beta footage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxtnVGx56k8)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    Yeah all the known colours so far... It looks like white to me.

There was, no one has seen it since the beta. (After 200+ reported kills)
    Glad you said that, was planning on going to alderaan later this evening

Deleted
    I've heard of purple sabre drop from hard mode Black Talon (a guildie linked the drop)

Deleted
    Awh, well that makes me sad. I've been wanting to get a purple one since day one. Guess I'll have to settle for magenta.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    I've heard of purple sabre drop from hard mode Black Talon (a guildie linked the drop)
    Was that Rep or Emp side?

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The stats on those would be most helpful. Really sad that the preorder one is a 4+ Endurance which only lasts like 15 levels. I wish they provided higher level ones to at least remain relevant up until 45-50ish. I really don't like red sabers.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Was that Rep or Emp side?
    Black. Talon.

---------- Post added 2012-01-17 at 04:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiracle View Post
    The stats on those would be most helpful. Really sad that the preorder one is a 4+ Endurance which only lasts like 15 levels. I wish they provided higher level ones to at least remain relevant up until 45-50ish. I really don't like red sabers.
    The thing is, the items are actually in the game. There are actually green/blue/purple purple crystals starting from level 1.

For some reason, they simply don't allow us the ability to make these. It's incredibly infuriating.
    Last edited by Viertel; 2012-01-17 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiracle View Post
    I've added all the stats that i know of, thanks for the advice.

Black and Blue is only Republic... well now im sad.

And I have a magenta crystal you wouldn't notice the difference between it and red in combat

Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    I've added all the stats that i know of, thanks for the advice.
    I have 400 Artifice and have only come across one schematic that provides +Power, and that's the one for the Magenta Adegan Crystal.

Quote Originally Posted by gamz247 View Post
    I have 400 Artifice and have only come across one schematic that provides +Power, and that's the one for the Magenta Adegan Crystal.
    I've been informed by other sources that the END and CRIT version of the schemantic are avaliable, but i'm not sure from where.

Comments on torhead say the End and Crit versions of the magenta crystal drop from the belsavis boss also but I have only seen the power schematic drop