Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #41
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:ぺこ
    Posts
    8,089
    Quote Originally Posted by gualdhar View Post
    Its not that I don't believe you, its that I want to know where to get it.
    Kill this boss
    http://www.torhead.com/npc/3MN5pl2/the-primal-destroyer

    Receive Schematic on chance

    Do this thing!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho8Yuxxq40I

  2. #42
    Mechagnome gualdhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    The other poster said he had +power recipes for green, blue, etc. I'm not talking about magenta.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

  3. #43
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:ぺこ
    Posts
    8,089
    Quote Originally Posted by gualdhar View Post
    The other poster said he had +power recipes for green, blue, etc. I'm not talking about magenta.
    Ah, my bad. Since tracing back through the quotes, what I got =\.

    If my friend wasn't derp asleep I can probably ask.

  4. #44
    The only color restricted crystals are red = Dark side, green,blue = Light side. No crystal is faction restricted. Purple/white/magenta/cyan are just considered very rare outside of the pvp weapons

  5. #45
    Mechagnome gualdhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by juice2000 View Post
    The only color restricted crystals are red = Dark side, green,blue = Light side. No crystal is faction restricted. Purple/white/magenta/cyan are just considered very rare outside of the pvp weapons
    Crystals are indeed faction restricted when they're only found on set items belonging to one side or the other.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

  6. #46
    So just the purple PvE

    and black/blue black/red crystals are faction restricted, right?

  7. #47
    Herald of the Titans Matt0193's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Chair
    Posts
    2,506
    Quote Originally Posted by gualdhar View Post
    Crystals are indeed faction restricted when they're only found on set items belonging to one side or the other.
    But, what if you bought the item, removed the Color crystal, Neutral AH'ed it and sold it for an obscene premium?

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by juice2000 View Post
    The only color restricted crystals are red = Dark side, green,blue = Light side. No crystal is faction restricted. Purple/white/magenta/cyan are just considered very rare outside of the pvp weapons
    Currently I know of no one that’s found White outside of the beta. Same goes for purple, no one has found the actual crystal yet and the only purple lightsaber available is on the empire side.

    If you can source your claim or show some proof that they have been found on a live server, I’ll gladly add it to the thread.

    ---------- Post added 2012-01-18 at 12:05 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    But, what if you bought the item, removed the Color crystal, Neutral AH'ed it and sold it for an obscene premium?
    When you remove mods from a item they become bound.

  9. #49
    Mechagnome gualdhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    But, what if you bought the item, removed the Color crystal, Neutral AH'ed it and sold it for an obscene premium?
    Set gear is bound, thus the mods you pull out are bound too.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So just the purple PvE

    and black/blue black/red crystals are faction restricted, right?
    Yeah that seems to be the case at the moment, hopefully things will change.

  11. #51
    Herald of the Titans Matt0193's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Chair
    Posts
    2,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    When you remove mods from a item they become bound.
    Quote Originally Posted by gualdhar View Post
    Set gear is bound, thus the mods you pull out are bound too.
    Ah, fair enough. I've yet to do it. Shame then.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by gualdhar View Post
    Crystals are indeed faction restricted when they're only found on set items belonging to one side or the other.
    No their not because i have players in my republic guild who have purple light sabers, Also a guy who killed the world boss on Alderaan over 300 times has looted the white crystal 4 times since live, If you go look on the official forums you will see guides on how to acquire the purple and white crystals for both factions.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by konaman View Post
    There is a white crystal that drops from a world boss on alderaan.
    This info/rumor is because one dropped in beta. The boss from beta that dropped the white crystal was removed in Live.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by gualdhar View Post
    Wait, as an Artificer you can make +power crystals? Where did you get the recipe? It's not on the trainer.
    Seems i was wrong, shows how crap my memory is.

    I've updated the main post to reflect this and made some changes to make it easier to read.

    ---------- Post added 2012-01-19 at 01:27 PM ----------

    *Changed a few colours & formatting

  15. #55
    The white lightsaber crystal is in game. I have seen a Jedi Sage lvl 50 named Julanna or something similar to that that had it.
    I was at the Alderaan World boss when they turned up. They asked if I was wanting the white crystal. I said yes, and they brought out their lightsaber with a white blade. She (female toon) asked if I knew the drop rate. I replied, I did not. Then both of us attacked the boss to see if it would drop. She disappeared half way through the fight but I was able to solo boss and the crystal did not drop. They did not mention if the world boss dropped the crystal.

    I don't know if white can be found in any other ligjtsabers like purple can, but I can confirm I have seen a white lightsaber blade. This is not a troll. This happened last Sunday 15th January.

    Im posting this cause I really want this crystal. It would be a shame if it was republic only.

    I play on European The Red Eclipse server. My toon is Al-yamin level 50 sith sorcerer. Feel free to contact me in game if you have further questions. - AlphaCephei Link
    *White Crystal update/Rumor

  16. #56
    I was in a Huttball game tonight with someone who had a white lightsaber blade, but I wasn't aware they were so rare and I didn't think to ask him about it.

    I managed to find a red crystal with no light/dark requirement for my light side assassin, but I can't remember where. I think it was a quest reward that I transplanted. I just hope the new blade colors in 1.2 will be cool. Though I think it would be nice to remove the limitations of light/dark on all servers except the RP ones where it would actually make sense.

  17. #57
    The Patient Divinism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugoogolizer View Post
    I was in a Huttball game tonight with someone who had a white lightsaber blade, but I wasn't aware they were so rare and I didn't think to ask him about it.

    I managed to find a red crystal with no light/dark requirement for my light side assassin, but I can't remember where. I think it was a quest reward that I transplanted. I just hope the new blade colors in 1.2 will be cool. Though I think it would be nice to remove the limitations of light/dark on all servers except the RP ones where it would actually make sense.
    As of 1.5 none of the crystals are restricted by Light / Dark, meaning that you can now use a green crystal as dark for example. In addition to that, there is a new vendor on your faction's fleet, on the galactic trade market sector, labeled as geologist, that sells various high-end crystals with different colors (purple, cyan, magenta), including white.

    If you are not lvl 50 yet, you might find the crystals rather expensive. Most of them are 250,000 credits each, and the white one is even more expensive. Can't remember the exact price, but I remember it being at least a million.

  18. #58
    White crystals are sold by a vendor on fleet. +41 stat crystals are 2.500.000 credits.

  19. #59
    Anyone knows the new blade colors that will come with 1.2?

  20. #60
    This guide its outdated..
    Any update soon ??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •