Poll: Which one?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account

Which would you rather have

So taken from the complaints about 4.3 and Cata in general, I propose this question:

Blizz is making a new tier, and is thinking of one of these two types of raids:

Option type 1: The raid has 100% new environment, something never before seen in WoW, but all the boss models/skeletons are pre-existing models. The final boss is also a boss that has been defeated in a raid in some point of WoW's history (but is in a totally new atmosphere)

Option type 2: The raid is 100% reused and rehashed environment, but all the boss models/skeletons are brand spanking new. The final boss also has a unique model/skeleton and is new to the lore
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Neither lol.

Blizzard is fully capable of making a new raid, with new environemnts, and new models. We've seen them do it before.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Option type 3: Where they make a new raid from scratch with new models.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    Neither lol.

Blizzard is fully capable of making a new raid, with new environemnts, and new models. We've seen them do it before.
    Just pick one of the options...

I too would rather have 100% new everything, but just pick one for this situation
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

10+ Year Old Account
    I rather have story progression

Deleted
    Went it goes to this, i would probaly not give a fuck and find another place to spend my free time :/
    But if i really had to chose , i guess id say 1, since killing the same boss on diffrent levels aint new content

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither. They have the resources, time and now response from players regarding the "brand new" Dragon Soul, they know what they need to, and SHOULD do.

Quote Originally Posted by Byniri View Post
    Just pick one of the options...

I too would rather have 100% new everything, but just pick one for this situation
    What situation? You haven't established one.

As it currently stands you're basically just asking us "based on 4.3 and Cata, what area would you prefer developers to focus on in an upcoming raid tier?". To which I say both, not one or the other.
    Last edited by Nesingwary-Eliada; 2012-01-17 at 07:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Neither. They have the resources, time and now response from players regarding the "brand new" Dragon Soul, they know what they need to, and SHOULD do.

oh just choose one for this situation
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Deleted
    Option 3 - Both models and environment are new. Not like they dont have the money nor staff to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    Neither lol.

Agreed. I see where OP is going with this, but honestly, I wouldn't accept either. Blizzard is being a bunch of lazy asses for either not having enough employees to make each expansion as good as possible, or just isn't working very hard. Personally, I think it's the first out of the two. I'm not going to pay 60 dollars just for half of it to be something I've done before.