Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Keep sub going for sure, got 2 real friends to start playing aswell. Having a blast!
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Having a great time with tons more to do. Will be subbing for many months to come.

I will keep my sub for sure. There are a few issues with it but I am sure they will be resolved in time. To unsub before the first content patch is /madness.

I am under some funky mindset that if I'm subscribing to a service, I must take absolute full advantage of it with all resources of time I have.
    Although I do understand your stance, for 15$ a month there is so much value to the money spent it is a no brainer. Hell I play both WoW and SWTOR right now and for 30$ a month there is nothing else that will offer me the same amount of entertainment that is on par for the money spent.

The endgame feels very same to WoW, so I'm not doing as much of that, but the different stories are defintiely helping me maintain interest in the game, and this is coming from someone who rarely likes making alts in MMOs, and instead prefers to just work on one character.

Quote Originally Posted by ZEROWASHU View Post
    Waiting on a usable UI and dual spec.
    Same here because atm the game is not worth $15 a month. Going to wait it out a few months then might try it again. I also think the AH needs a TON off work too and I cant seem to get past the clunky 2sec globals or however long they are
    Last edited by akaTheDude; 2012-01-17 at 05:12 PM.
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

There's no way I'll unsub.

I'm sticking around.

I've got 2 more pieces of pvp gear to get. New endgame coming out in the next few days. I play an operative so for me the combat is smooth as hell (no delays). The WZ's feel fun and each one is different. I really hope bioware never reskin's an old map and calls it "new".

I'm leveling all the other AC's slowly. trooper commando is prob next 50. grav shot's sustained dmg is amazing. That and my inquiz assasin. Both those classes right now have dmg that is barely healable through.

All in all this is probably the best MMO experience I've had in a long time, most likely due to the fact it is a good amount rpg and a good amount mmo. I feel with the other MMOs there very little RPG going on.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Can't decide honestly. I'm having fun, but I don't know how long that will last. I'm mainly a pvp guy, and I'm already burnt out on the 3 warzones, mainly huttball which is the only one that pops.

I decided not to resub. I just haven't had any desire to play the game in the last week.

Deleted
    I shall not be continuing unfortunately. The game has a disctinct lact of multiplayer feel, ive hit level 25, SLOWLY i might add. Was enjoying as mnay aspects of the game as possible without charging through. It feels like just as much of a grind as wow did, but more solo. I had had very little interaction with other players, professions seem boring, as i get very little involvement, pvp feels unbalanced. Overall, even though its a new game, it feels like a single player version of wow. Before im called a blizzard fan boy, i will say, i was looking forward to hanging up the shield and quitting wow for good. After my month in tor, i appreciate wow a lot more. But still rather looking forward to GW2 now.

I play on a laptop, I managed to get it to run though and my fps is somewhat unstable of natural causes which make me ignore the delay issues in smokey areas. It's both a blessing and a curse for me.

The boon of a "new possible nostalgic vanilla feeling" outweights the lacking convenience that I am used to from elsewhere. To me the story and the single-player difficulty when leveling baffled me a bit. Not because it was hard for me, but because it made me think about how to approach things when playing alone while leveling. I guess.

I'm staying subbed for another month because I still have yet to reach end level and I am enjoying it a lot while making new possible friends. It refreshed that adrenaline rush that has been lacking elsewhere for a while. I don't think that BioWare can afford to be know for failing at making a proper MMO because of a lack of content or bad responsiveness in PvP. Because of that I am willing to give TOR a go for another month as it has been great fun and I have many storylines to continue still. 7 in fact.
    Last edited by Atelniar; 2012-01-17 at 05:29 PM.
    There is common sense and ignorance. Choose one and accept the consequences.

I burned out like a week after launch and unsubbed. I just don't enjoy it. Happy for those who do but it's not the game for me

Didn't sub. Don't have anything do to.

1) I've a full set of Columi/Rakata tanking gear after 3 raids.
    2) I've 2 Full PvP Champion Sets (minus 2 pair of boots), one def, one off.
    3) While i'm not yet Valor Rank 60, i don't find paying for 2 dailies each day that worthwhile...
    4) I won't play an alt until they implement the legacy system.

So currently i won't sub. In my opinion they shoud've waited with the release until the legacy sytem was fully implemented.

15+ Year Old Account
    Subbing for at least the next few months. Will take me that long to get through all the stories. Really having fun. I unsubbed form WoW about 4 months ago and had been playing Eve Online since. Today I unsubbed from Eve sine I hadn't logged on other than to que skills since SWTOR released.

First MMO I've played where getting to endgame wasn't necesarily the objective of the game. I'm enjoying leveling so much more than I ever have in any MMO. But I do know most people don't like "STories". I sure do.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    4) I won't play an alt until they implement the legacy system.
    This one has me avoiding alts at the moment too. I am having fun playing my first character and am almost level 41. I'm not rushing through the game and I'm doing all the quests on a planet I can find which is why I'm still on Taris (just starting the Bonus series). If they don't implement the Legacy system by the time I;m starting to get bored on my primary character, then I may consider keeping my subscription going. They will be getting a one month fee from me at the moment, but how much longer than that remains to be seen.

Unsubbed, but I'll keep an eye on it.

As it is right now, it does some things right, and has an awful lot that needs to be addressed... to me personally, it's not worth a monthly fee *yet*.

This game has a lot of potential and I'm sticking with it the first 6 months. Right now I'm a level 31 Sorcerer and enjoining the story class a lot, I especially love Adronikos Looking forward to level a Bounty Hunter, Imp Agent and perhaps even a Warrior.
    So yeah the different stories alone are worth it to me and it can only get better. I've also found out that having dialogues with npc's while drunk is most amusing^^ One of my favourite npc's; Commander Marcus I believe in Tatooine says something like this: "I got to have the entire battalion executed for this. Do you know how much paperwork that requires?" Maaan I laughed for 10 minutes I swear
    Ours not to make reply. Ours not to reason why. Ours but to do and die!

Jury is still out as far as I'm concerned. First couple weeks my WoW time went pretty minimal while I was levelling on swtor, but it has since been increasing and I'm probably spending more time on WoW than on swtor at the moment. I'm subscribed to both and for the immediate future I'm going to continue playing both. Gotta give swtor a few more months to see how endgame develops as more stuff is added and, more importantly, as more people hit 50. Good start for the game, but it's still only the beginning.

Loving the game so far. I've done every HM and FP and the bugs aren't that bad, not gamebreaking for me at all. This is their first MMO, they are new at this, coding an MMO is not an easy task.

You can take this as a I am subbing for as long as possible!

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved the game, but i'll stay with WoW for a while untill my friends manages to get new rigs.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water