VuhDo mousewheel binds and zooming issue

Hello, recently (as in, last 6 months or more) I've been having issues where, if I bind a spell to mousewheel up/down (e.g. Earth/Water Shields) in VuhDo, it happens from time to time that I can't zoom in/out because the system thinks that I am trying to cast the spell (when my cursor is not on VuhDo bars), which is really annoying in situations when you zoom in a lot and then you find out that the boss has been pulled and you're stuck in 1st person perspective unless it *somehow* fixes itself or you reload ui.

Anyone had such issues and/or solutions (other than just not binding anything to mouse wheel but that's not really a good solution is it D?

i got rid of zooming in or out binded to mousewheel near instantly

ive got several macros keybinded to mousewheel myself

i always tend to use either - or + from numpad or page up or down for zooming in

I think control + and control - might be default for zoom in/out as well. If not you could rebind to something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't use vuhDo, but I do have mousewheel up/down keybinds on a few characters, what I've done is just set zoom in/zoom out to ALT+Mousewheel up and down. It works for me, because I rarely if ever zoom in/out during combat, if I have to its fairly easy to just hit alt real quick to do it. Dunno if that would work with VuhDo, but something like that might help it.

I've had it happen I would just reload UI when it happened IIRC.

Deleted
    Hi,
    yes this is a known issue (on some machines only, it seems) but from what I can tell it's a bug in wow client's mouse onenter/onleave secure handlers where sometimes "onleave" will not be sent for some reason (so I never found a way to fix or work around this). You should only bind instant casts and/or less frequently used spells to mouse wheel.

Thanks guys, I've rebound my spells to ctrl+mouse wheel, at least now i can zoom in/out. :P