Warlock dps by ilvl

I was wondering if anyone knew about how much dps a 390ilvl warlock should be doing. For affliction, demo, an destro. In a 10 man raid. I don't know how to simcraft/ not much time. Just wondering to see if it's my gear or a rotation problem. Ty for any replys.

I know that at around that Ilvl my sim crafts had me doing around 33-36k ish, but its really dependent on WHAT gear is giving you the iLVL and not what ilvl you are...trinkets play a big role, as well as four piece and such. Got an armory link?

the sim I ran has you at around 34k dps on a minimum movement fight. Thats kind of a place to "shoot" for, 9/10 times you'll end up doing less than that, especially on high movement stuff. Ultraxion is a decent fight to try to hit the sim numbers, but again the sim assumes you have maximum uptime, all the buffs/debuffs, and yada yada yada yada. What is the dps that your pulling currently? And do you have any logs of raids you've done, it'd be an easier way to assess the problem, if there is one.

simcraft is so easy, u just download it, open it, then import, then sim

it's a 4 step process!

Deleted
    Bare in mind hes talking about 10men. Would be nice to know what buffs you have from your raid comp.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxiijay View Post
    Bare in mind hes talking about 10men. Would be nice to know what buffs you have from your raid comp.
    yep, thats why a world of logs parse would be a much better way to see whats going down

Well am doing between 25k an 30k. I haven't raid with the 2p bonus yet tho. I didn't have logs, but the raid comp is always the same. S an disc priest, prot an holy pally, fire Mage, feral Druid, enchance shaman, fury warr, an a rogue (not sure what spec he is). An me warlock I've been switching between demo an affliction.

It depends more about encounter, than spec or ilvl. Many fights give you extra buffs. You can see the top numbers here: http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/

In madness you should be able to do over 50k dps and in spine it's ok to be below 20k dps. So 25-30k in general doesn't tell much, it should vary more, and don't even try to compare overall or trash dps. Only Ultraxion can be somewhat compared to a patchwerk simulation.

But yeah your "rotation" is most likely the "problem", as always.. it's not easy to execute perfectly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by impending doom View Post
    It depends more about encounter, than spec or ilvl. Many fights give you extra buffs. You can see the top numbers here: http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/

In madness you should be able to do over 50k dps and in spine it's ok to be below 20k dps. So 25-30k in general doesn't tell much, it should vary more, and don't even try to compare overall or trash dps. Only Ultraxion can be somewhat compared to a patchwerk simulation.

But yeah your "rotation" is most likely the "problem", as always.. it's not easy to execute perfectly.
    Madness is an unfortunate example, because it varies greatly depending on how your group does it, not to mention how good the other dpsers are. (Cataclysm uptime)
    I'm at 398 itemlevel, with WOU and hc TOTC, 4set and Legendary staff pulling 38-45k dps.... (Destro)
    While my itemlevel isn't much higher than yours, I do have the legendary and two amazing trinkets, which really do mean alot. Not to mention I reach the 17% hit and the 2681 haste without gimping my intellect. I think you might be able to reach those stats too, you're quite far above hit cap - Try ReforgeLite, it's great for sorting out those stats.

10+ Year Old Account
    www.wowreforge.com

learn to love it as i have. set your desired variables, namely hit to 1742, haste to 2681, and press a button.

reforge done...

10+ Year Old Account
    You really should log your fights yourself if you care about knowing what you're doing wrong. It's really simple to do, maybe even simpler than simulationcraft, which like someone said is a four step process anyway...
    And you should be using wowreforge or something similar (although I think nothing's better than wowreforge) to reforge your gear, although you really need to use simulationcraft to get your own stat weights. And there are some small problems with your gearing outside of reforging, like you shouldn't be matching sockets unless the bonus is 20 int or more for each non-red gem. Things like that though are only going to improve your dps by a few hundred. A log would be a much better tool for evaluating your performance.
    To quote the great sage Ook Ook, "you can take the derk out of the jib, but you shouldn't put the jib in the derk."