Professions for dungeon running

So I've started a new death knight tank and I'm trying to figure out what professions I can give him to earn money.

This is on a new server, so I have no starting cash.
    I have no other characters on this server.
    I only intend to run dungeons (not raids) with him. I'm not interested in tank-based perks.
    A skill such as skinning will cause unwanted slow downs on the dungeon runs.

Part of me is thinking of enchanting, but I know how difficult it is to level up (or at least how difficult it used to be) without starting funds.

What 2 professions would you suggest?

Mining and Herbalism for when you are waiting for the timer to pop. You could also very easily make those 2 into another profession via simply leveling them and keeping the mats. The perks are really meh as a DpS but if you do get them you can simply farm mats and level something like Mining and Blacksmithing nice and cheaply.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBadger View Post
    Mining and Herbalism for when you are waiting for the timer to pop. You could also very easily make those 2 into another profession via simply leveling them and keeping the mats.
    That is a good thought, but tanks on this server don't have long queue times. I might have farming time if I need to wait for a friends to get ready.

At 85 you generally have a little time to mine wile you are waiting for the tank Call to Arms to pop. It might seem like it is ALWAYS active while playing as a DPS, but from a tank's point of view it is not. There are commonly 5 minute gaps in between and sometimes it just trolls you for a wile. (it likes to promise the satchel, but after you queue the satchel poofs from existence)

I would also say enchanting at least; you will always have the option to DE stuff in the dungeon then.

Enchanting is a huge gold sink. You always need a certain level of enchanting to d/e a certain level of gear, and you will level faster then your enchanting can keep up. It requires quite a bit of gold to be able to keep these in sync. Some of the old world materials are really rare because nobody runs that stuff and it ends up costing 500g+ worth of mats to gain 1 skill point for an enchant that sells for like 5g on the AH.

For a first toon on a new server just go double gather until you get your feet under you. You can make use of skinning in instances (although your group may not love you for holding things up!), and then herbing or mining on the side.

professions have almost no value IN dungeons, a handful of herb or mining nodes exist in them.

DE is an option, but you still compete with everyone else for it, so wouldnt expect any great money maker on the 1/5 items you win, and whatever spread there is between the value of the item intact vs its DE results.

given the cost of the leveling itself, Id be suprised if you ever recouped that expense in dungeon gear DE'ing.