Juggernaut DPS spec & rotation

Hey I've been 50 for about 2 weeks now and I my guild is starting to do raids tonight and I was wondering what people think "the" dps spec is for a juggernaut atm this is my spec http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101bMZIGMRbuddhoZG.1 and I'm wondering is Rage or Vengeance better and the rotation they have to go with it and thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Vengeance. Check the class sticky at the top there is a breakdown.

When a wild forum troll appears

For PvE Vengeance is better but it's still quire the underpreformer compared to some of the other "mainstream" DPS classes.

In PvP Rage is a completely different animal. 4-5k Smash crits and 3-4k Sweeping Slash crits.
    Last edited by Tore; 2012-01-18 at 01:30 AM.

Deleted
    levelling a jugg at the moment. im on 44,, been vengeance from 10.. im a pvper. still trying to work out which is best.. today i tried rage.. and yeh nice numbers when you have 4 sacks of shockwave but fook me is it annoying.. your always out of rage and when u have everything built up ready 2 do smash.. your either cc'ed till death or the one your gona unleash it on is killed by some1 else. and your running about looking for someone to smash b4 it wears off,,

never been so frustrated playing pvp than in rage spec :P