Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    does the club require you to be christian to be a member? if no then they cant kick you out for being athiest. That would be discrimination which is 1. Illegal in most countries and 2. against christian ideology in the first place

Deleted
    I find it comforting to see confirmation that retarted religious zealotery is not exclusive to Islam, but is actually equally spread amongst all religions.

Granted, they're not calling for a public execution by means of stoning or hanging, but i guess booting someone from a social activities club is the western equivalent.

Deep shame on them for forcing religious intollerance onto a generation of youths.

I feel very confident that if I joined a club that has a mission statement of atheism as a religious person, I would get kicked out too eventually.
    This is a silly assumption, if only on the basis that atheism isn't able to have mission statements. It is, after all, the lack of belief. There's nothing that unifies atheists, since it is the very basic state of (non)belief of humanity. Before religion was invented, everyone was atheist.
    If you'll forgive my argument ad absurdum, an atheist mission statement would be pretty much the same as a 'I don't believe Azeroth exists'-mission statement.
    The only mission statements you can expect from atheism are tied to secularism, but since humanity has a lot of different beliefs, in order to be able to co-exist peacefully, secularism should not be limited to atheists and deists, but to all religious groups as well. After all; each of them deserves to be respected equally, and the only way to accomplish that is secularism.
    So: Would a christian be booted from a secularist club? Most definitely not, unless that christian peson would then push their beliefs in an Orwellian Pig-related manner, which would be the anti-thesis to secularism.

Anyway: OP, I'm happy it's turning out okay for you. As I've understood it, the club is not a christian one, not does it rely on christian values. Rather, it relies on universal values (upon which christianity also relies). The possibility of being booted is born from a group-related xenophobia rather than from the organization itself.