Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Cool that you got Bonecrusher down. Every time I've tried to do that fight it's ended up a gigantic mess. As not everyone zones in at the same time we had problems with the boss picking random aggro and one shotting people. We tried backing up as we zoned in that didn't work, we tried not moving as we zoned in that didn't work, we tried having the tank zone in slightly early that didn't work, we tried resetting the zone and reclearling the trash and had the same things happen.

Deleted
    Have tank zone in alone. Once the boss has done his first cleave everyone else clicks the door.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Aye the first two fights in EV were very fun. The third and fourth were easy but it seemed like they were trying to do something interesting

The last one we died like 6 times to platforms when there was nowhere to jump to, but that might have been because it was 3am and we were all tired. :P

Going back this week to get him. I enjoyed the whole Instance too.
    Start at West. Directions apply to facing center of circle: Forward, right, wait and heal for 5-10 seconds until platform to the back drops, back, right x4, wait and heal until platform in front of you comes down, right, right, front right, back, floor, heal. Same thing the second time around.

You will learn to love this pattern when Soa bugs out in phase 3 and refuses to die. First try last night we got him to 8% because he refused to move to the next crystal and stood in the middle. Second try we got him to 327 health and he wouldn't die, put up his bubble again, fourth crystal hit him (I know because I am the tank and it also hit me), didn't break bubble, wipe. Killed him third try.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viertel View Post
    No no no no, you're doing it all WRONG.

You have to mention how it's too easy, it's boring and mundane, and how the game will be going nowhere.

Reverse psychology man, RP!
    +1 internets to you, good Sir.

---------- Post added 2012-01-18 at 09:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by quran View Post
    Damn. I came here wanting to congratulate you on your Medicinal Doctorate. Now I'm just disappointed...
    I get it. XD

You genuinely made me lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totemanic View Post
    Have tank zone in alone. Once the boss has done his first cleave everyone else clicks the door.
    Which works assuming that 2-3 people in your raid group don't die of fall damage when entering the encounter which happens to our healer every single pull lol. Thankfully that will be fixed today since you can zone in an rez them prior to pulling boss if they still die from that bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    ...as we're all Sith...
    LOL. Who needs crit or Endurance buffs? Bah! Glad you had fun though.