Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    gotta love how Blizzard is still lazy after the holidays with nothing meaningful to talk about...there was like 3 weeks of nothing meaningful during the holidays which was expected but now like any self-respecting company...you come out full force to start the year and it's just as slow now as it was at the end of December for Blizzard...pathetic

LOL @ that Blue comment about player models AFTER they already released what the Panderan male looks like. FAIL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleveneleven View Post
    gotta love how Blizzard is still lazy after the holidays with nothing meaningful to talk about...there was like 3 weeks of nothing meaningful during the holidays which was expected but now like any self-respecting company...you come out full force to start the year and it's just as slow now as it was at the end of December for Blizzard...pathetic
    Well, a game on decline is a game on decline.

Nothing to report means MoP is worth nothing, moving on, any real news to post?

I check mmo everyday in the afternoon - hasn't got any juicy news for awhile. I want a release date (d3) or the female panda design which i'm looking forward to the most. Both of those news will make me a happy lady. I wouldn't have to check mmo everyday because lets face it most other news is trivial since we already know alot about d3 and it'll be awhile til we get more important news about mop.

I love how the homogenization blue post completely ignores things like smoke bomb which are more breaking to PvP than bloodlust could ever dream to be in PvE.

Its even better when they site bladestorm as something that isn't homogenized and then we see Felguards felstorming and Monks Spinning Crane Kicking.

Yes homogenization is needed. On mandatory abilities. Giving out the very few unique warrior abilities like they're free candy isn't a good form of homogenization. Giving other classes smokebomb/ring of frost or removing the two altogether is a good form of homogenization.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2012-01-18 at 08:54 AM.

Deleted
    Haha that video is amazing I was first thinking that this cannot be William H. Macey but he is !!

Thx Boub *hugZ*

Oh joy. More info on kung fu panda. The "enjoyment" of catching pokemon with a kung fu panda is "amazing". Or imagining questing with a kung fu panda for bonsai-san that tells me to fetch him 10 cases of fried rice with spare ribs has just got me all "excited", really. No idea why 2 million people have already left this game at a quick rate (and more counting I'm sure) but damn blizzard sure knows how to put "amazing content" together huh?

yay, mmo report!!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleveneleven View Post
    You do know that the work of a DEV is NOT posting stuff on the forums? I bet they are hard at work right now, as they always are. (- the well deserved parties on Gregs Yacht of course)

Fair enough, this is a "WoW news" site, but if there is no "WoW news" then surely it's worth including the odd other thing... for instance the first SW:TOR content patch that is launching today.There hasn't been anything of any note published on the front page of this site for well over a week now

Deleted
    the issue with talent trees is the lack of choice and there is not enough talent points, not homogenisation

Deleted
    the issue with talent trees is the lack of choice and there is not enough talent points, not homogenisation

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    "we want WoW to be accessible to those with older machines as well as those of you with top-end gaming rigs."
    Never understood this. The game works with older machines. so what's wrong with the OPTION of having the new models / textures. Blizzard can cater to those with top-end rigs and still make the game run on lower end machines by giving an OPTIONAL setting to go to extreme settings. Always the same bullshit excuse imo.
    Last edited by Hulari; 2012-01-18 at 10:51 AM.

Deleted
    Consider Blood Lust/Heroism and Rebirth (battle rez). Those are very powerful abilities and probably mandatory for raiding. If shaman and druids were the only classes that brought them still, then every 10-player raid group would need a shaman and druid to be successful. In a game with 10-player raids and 11 classes, that means someone is excluded.
    I want come back to Burning Crusade time..raid for 10 players and raid for 25 players..not same raid 10 and 25 with same loots...
    Just tune different the difficulty..make different the drop (like toc 10 and 25...icc 10 and 25)..so 10 group can do all without some buff.
    At the moment we have 10 men raids where difficulty is minor than 25 where you need dps like hell and same for heals.. Ultraxion hero 25 men need 40k each average dps, Ultraxion 10 need 32..33k....not the same thing...but drop same items..
    Look the guilds..all now go in raid with 10 players....few guilds continue to raid in 25 (mine among which)
    Last edited by mmoc02ee52e3b4; 2012-01-18 at 11:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gah stop with the recaps you get me excited there is actual new news, if people haven't seen this news yet they probably don't want to know about it. >.>

You said that weeks ago.

Interesting premise, but I doubt the Monk class will deliver something new AND worth a damn. The tanking spec is basically the same as druids' bear tanking spec with different flavour text, the melee DPS is the same as kitties/rogues' specs; melee healing is the only new thing, though it doesn't sound like it's really melee healing rather than "stand next to the monk's totem, err, statue".I want to like this new class, but I'm on the fence as to whether Blizz can pull this off or not (for the record, nothing in MoP interests me much right now aanyway).

Firefly fags unite. but the better news is about Fallout

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    You do know that the work of a DEV is NOT posting stuff on the forums? I bet they are hard at work right now, as they always are. (- the well deserved parties on Gregs Yacht of course)
    Blizzard has employees whose only job is community liason. Devs should have something meaningful to pass on after 6 weeks of NOTHING