Auto-spawner without mob essence?

I have googled this and since I don't know exactly how to word it for google I cant find anything. I'm on a server with my friend that lets us use Auto spawners. Problem is, it has a program that wipes all entities from the world every so often. So we can't have an animal farm to fuel the spawner with essence. Is there another effective way to do it?
    I'm the minister of mistakes. I'm the shaman of sh*tstorms. If there was a f**k-up pope. I'd have a 3 foot hat!

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I have googled this and since I don't know exactly how to word it for google I cant find anything. I'm on a server with my friend that lets us use Auto spawners. Problem is, it has a program that wipes all entities from the world every so often. So we can't have an animal farm to fuel the spawner with essence. Is there another effective way to do it?

Use vanilla spanwers to get mob essence. Would help to know which mod pack you are using.

If you have the mod Extra Utilities. You can used cursed earth to spawn mobs.

http://ftbwiki.org/Cursed_Earth