Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    How bout you find it because I've gone all the way into the month of november looking for any instance of "30 million" and still haven't found it (that's something to the tune of 10,000 tweets) I've also looked up on Google and Bing for any instance where Stephen Reid and/ or Bioware have said anything about production costs being around 30 million dollars and have found none.

Why is that? Because they haven't actually said anything concrete about their production costs. Anywhere.
    It was pre-release.

Deleted
    @OP
    If you implement ALL THAT...you got WoW with Lightsabres.
    Why not play WoW then ?

The Game is a Month out, give it Time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aniaden View Post
    If you don't like a game just don't play it. Go back to the game you feel has everything you enjoy. No one likes to read "why I quit posts" The only point of these threads are to try and find ppl that agree and make you feel better about your decision. Why take the time to go to a completely different site to carry on your rant about a game your not going to play anymore?
    pretty sure I stated I was a star wars fan, that I liked that game and want it to succeed.

---------- Post added 2012-01-18 at 01:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Knopperz View Post
    @OP
    If you implement ALL THAT...you got WoW with Lightsabres.
    Why not play WoW then ?

The Game is a Month out, give it Time.
    I didn't imply this all needed to be implemented, I said some things should be / must be, ought to be (in reference be considered and accepted / rejected.) but many people want these things, ... my point is what we have now and what innovation the game has potential to accomplish should not be squandered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadanon View Post
    Im sorry but I see no problem that one more poster posted his OPINION about this topc. Even tho its the 5000 post about it - That is simply none of your business. And neither is it your buisness to deside if the OP desides to put up is credentials and his work. Other forum users will make their own mind up about that. YOu do not need to troll about that.

Once again - Reported based on trolling.
    LoL. That's the point. Assuming people do accept that he's a bussinnes analyst or investor they will then give his opinion about X Y or Z more weight. That's why he posted that information. Of course people are more than welcome to post their opinions about the game and his was actually fairly well done, although I could argue with a few of the things on his list. At the same time if he had just left it at that then this discussion would have gone the way that most of these conversations go on the forums, by the way side. Instead he added the bit about his being a business dude to give him more credibility than the average forum goer and subsequently engender a long discussion and more interest. Fortunately some people on this forum are to smart for that to work.

I'd also like to point out that you've also spent very little time adding or talking constructively to anything he wrote and are now almost exclusively aiming to pick apart anybody who dares the question the motive behind his little backstory. Irony is delicious.
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2012-01-18 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    You know what really annoys me?

No horse-like mounts.

All we have is stupid bikes or lawnmowers.

I wanted something like this.

PVP in air seems like a strange concept.

I would like it too.

What? Why not think outside the box? We can have some BH rockets on everybody, or some sort of force-flight?

SWG had non-combat classes.

I'm not sure Why I am bringing this in here, would people be interested in playing something like that? It sounds interesting.

I have a degree of-nope, not going to do that.
    Removed videos to increase loading times.

I agree that lack of mounts in SWTOR is dissapointment. I would have liked to see some planets with mounts instead of the same vehicles over and over. It would have given the game variety and shorten the horrible long runs that many suffer. Waypoint system fixes that - but it also reduces immersion (for me - again my opinion) partly because its not well done.

Why is there lack of living mounts and flying mounts? I think thats mostly technical issue that Bioware could not overcome. Many of the maps are also designed so that they do not support flying. Again technical and core system at fault.

BUt SWTOR is not the only game that will ignore this feature. Even GuildWars 2 has no mounts at all and I feel the game will be suffering for that.

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread has gotten so completely derailed at this point that I am closing it.