Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohnoto View Post
    I don't like many of the current mounts. I do like my CE/DDE STAP mount, but not many of the others. They just look really weird. From what Stephen Reid said, there is some kind of technical issue around not having animal mounts, but hope it gets fixed and we see some more mounts, perhaps with Patch 1.2.
    I do like the Custom Built/Hotrigged Speederbike.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

I don't have cybertech, so I can't make those custom bikes

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have cybertech, so I can't make those custom bikes
    I'm hoping they become BoE, could make massive credits with these.
    IF I HAD ONE

Ugh. All this patch really does is make all serious cybertechs go Biochem, as the blue grenades will suffice just fine. An adrenal over the course of a pvp fight will far makeup for a 5 minuet cd grenade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Companion healing abilities no longer apply a permanent green effect on the character.
    Screw the operation, flashpoint and all other stuff. This is the fix that matters (no sarcasm, this annoyed the hell out of me)!

Quote Originally Posted by HonestJohn View Post
    Meh no word of the green glow fix when your comp heals u at times. Bloody annoying
    It's mentioned. Read again. Try Edit, Find, "green" if you still can't find it.

Deleted
    Servers appear to be up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    Ugh. All this patch really does is make all serious cybertechs go Biochem, as the blue grenades will suffice just fine. An adrenal over the course of a pvp fight will far makeup for a 5 minuet cd grenade.
    I got my Cybertech to 400 and damnit I'm going to keep it, it was hard man
    IF I HAD ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Malgo View Post
    Servers appear to be up.
    ^ Confirmed.

Yes, a developer posted about it a bit ago, and all servers are shown as up on their server status page.

Deleted
    Nice work BW, seems like alot of issues are being addressed, most of these bugs ive experienced myself and im glad they should be gone!

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamite View Post
    Nice work BW, seems like alot of issues are being addressed, most of these bugs ive experienced myself and im glad they should be gone!
    Yeah, some content mixed in with a ton of bug fixes. Everything is looking really good.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Foundry
    Corrected an issue that could cause the final boss to become stuck at 10% health.
    This was an epic bug. Happened 3 times in a row with us the other day (blame our leet dps), the bug happened if you bought him down to 4% too fast or during his special abilities channeling (like the lightning storm), he would bubble but would never cast his pushback, which is what activates his final speech. So he would keep pummeling our faces but would take no damage. To reset we had to make him get further than 50 meters from his target (while outside his room), had to time it right so he would cast something on someone else while the tank got away. In the end we had to wait around 6-7% for him to completely finish his specials and then finish him. Fun times.

Fixed an issue preventing some players from opening a chest after a boss fight if the group was previously defeated by the boss.
    The source of many tears.

@OP
    You listed The False Emperor twice on the flashpoints list.
    Last edited by shadowkras; 2012-01-18 at 03:19 PM.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Solid patch notes. Less than a month after release and they are providing some solid content with lots of bug fixes and changes. 1.1 isn't huge by any means, but it is definitely a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepguy16 View Post
    Solid patch notes. Less than a month after release and they are providing some solid content with lots of bug fixes and changes. 1.1 isn't huge by any means, but it is definitely a good start.
    Most MMO's have that "30 Day Patch" that is meant to fix bugs. It's just also good to see that quite a bit of content is also being included.

Any word on how to earn the "Founder" title?

lots of changes.

Great work OP, if we can't get front page support then people like you will keep the community going ^^

GTN filters finally, can't wait to try it out tonight.

Deleted
    When there's 5 second cooldown left on a long time ability - you can't tell the difference whether it's up or still on CD. new cooldown bars ROOOOOLLZ.

YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME BIOWARE? ragequited this game just keeps getting worse...

User received an infraction for trolling. If you no longer wish to play this game then you have no purpose to visit the Star Wars: The Old Republic sub forum and post a trolling comment that is nonconstructive to the topic of discussion.

- Cula
    Last edited by OhpUldum; 2012-01-18 at 04:04 PM.