Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    ANy detail on what this xenotech gear is and how you get it?, is it better than tier gear?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hexify View Post
    No nerf to operatives? GG.
    They are not OP, sadly bad players do think that.

400-500 expertise as Sith Sorc Heals and I am fine against them, they get me low but after their buffs expire they are rather easily killable. People need to simply learn how to play against. Now with Biochem Stim Buff nerfs their burst will be alot less then before.
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait a minute.... What the frak have you done to my Overcharge Saber Bioware.... Yeash... so the Tank with the worst CD's in game get it's weakest CD nerfed not cool.

I wont even start on the lack of scaling with the new Dark Charge these patch notes seemed so good, but they're really really badly executed.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Fannyd View Post
    Great work OP, if we can't get front page support then people like you will keep the community going ^^
    Thank you, I appreciate it. I will post future roundups like this for major patches, and continue to post around here in this section, but all other relevant news will be posted at the site in my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by ohnoto View Post
    Thank you, I appreciate it. I will post future roundups like this for major patches, and continue to post around here in this section, but all other relevant news will be posted at the site in my signature.
    Thx for the effort, mate.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    And my § and < key can still not be binded... Rediculous.

Deleted
    Not gonna fix trooper full auto interruption bug or the delays for mortar valley?

does anyone have any information on the new non-combat pets? Taunling sounds cute!

I don't have any yet, as I am at work, but it is one of the first things I'll be looking for when I get home this evening.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
    Not gonna fix trooper full auto interruption bug or the delays for mortar valley?
    Auto Fire is a dps thing and I believe it's working channeled just like other abilities and spells like on the Sage. This is working as intented.
    The Mortar Volley delay however is a bit silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Khanjin View Post
    And my § and < key can still not be binded... Rediculous.
    Truly game breaking.

Probably worth getting this stickied actually, nice succinct review of the patch notes

Quote Originally Posted by sanzor View Post
    Auto Fire is a dps thing and I believe it's working channeled just like other abilities and spells like on the Sage.
    Full auto, and I assume the BH equivalent, will channel and not actually do any damage. It is not uncommon for my Vanguard alt to sit there channeling it and not actually shoot anything.

Not sure why the forum mods locked my thread about AA in the patch......but my questions still apply.

The drop-down menu for AA in the graphics settings continues to say "this feature not yet implemented" and changing the settings seems to do nothing in the clientsettings.ini file (Anti Aliasing Level = 0). So are the patch notes incorrect that this feature is in or is the drop-down wrong? Changing the settings seems to do nothing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by delinger View Post
    Not sure why the forum mods locked my thread about AA in the patch......but my questions still apply.

The drop-down menu for AA in the graphics settings continues to say "this feature not yet implemented" and changing the settings seems to do nothing in the clientsettings.ini file (Anti Aliasing Level = 0). So are the patch notes incorrect that this feature is in or is the drop-down wrong? Changing the settings seems to do nothing for me.
    This is a bummer. I have it enabled in my nVidia contro panel but would rather control it in game.
    Necroshie - Affliction Warlock of Sargeras (US) Alliance

My sith assassin's double lightsaber sounds different. What the hell?

But the anti-aliasing really improved the look of my game. Really kick ass.

thank god they fixed the annoying green glow from heals. thank god they fixed the annoying crew skills you don't have showing up repeatedly. thank god for bracketed pvp finally.

boo for the sanctuary on Voss

Quote Originally Posted by Assassination13 View Post
    When there's 5 second cooldown left on a long time ability - you can't tell the difference whether it's up or still on CD. new cooldown bars ROOOOOLLZ.

YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME BIOWARE? ragequited this game just keeps getting worse...

User received an infraction for trolling. If you no longer wish to play this game then you have no purpose to visit the Star Wars: The Old Republic sub forum and post a trolling comment that is nonconstructive to the topic of discussion.

- Cula
    Even though he said this in a bad way, but I do agree, I really dislike the new CD timers not being darkened out, was that even a bug to begin with? I find it very annoying that they're lightened up, now I can't see if it's off cd with a quick glance anymore :s

Quote Originally Posted by Xorious View Post
    Even though he said this in a bad way, but I do agree, I really dislike the new CD timers not being darkened out, was that even a bug to begin with? I find it very annoying that they're lightened up, now I can't see if it's off cd with a quick glance anymore :s
    In regards to this, I will say that one thing I miss from WoW is my OmniCC. I wish that you could display a cooldown timer on top of the ability, but it is something I can wait for.

Deleted
    Anyone else's character suddenly have 2k ish more hp?