Deleted

Advanced Holy Paladin Macros [Help]

Hello my fellow MMOers , im looking for Advanced Holypaladin Macros.. If you could please post below with a little bit of detail of the macros.. I will also be putting them on the main post for other people

Thanks Scribz

What kind of macros are you looking for? PvE or PvP? Which spells combined with wich effects? Please be a bit more specific (:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelius View Post
    What kind of macros are you looking for? PvE or PvP? Which spells combined with wich effects? Please be a bit more specific (:
    PvP , Cleanse Spells mainly, But im open for anything

/cast [@mouseover] Cleanse

this is what i have been using for cleanse.. ? derp

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokal View Post
    /cast [@mouseover] Cleanse

this is what i have been using for cleanse.. ? derp
    mines a bit more advanced than that, but is there one that will only cleanse certain spells? or is that too OP?

#showtooltip Cleanse
    /stopcasting
    /cast [target=mouseover,exists,help] Cleanse; [help] Cleanse; [target=player]Cleanse

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scribzey View Post
    mines a bit more advanced than that, but is there one that will only cleanse certain spells? or is that too OP?
    Too OP and not possible, I'm afraid.
    Main & raiding character: Elchali, Holy Paladin

I was already afraid he was asking for PvE macros.. As if you'd need them or even want to make it easier.

Yea, that'd be too OP. Part of good PvP (at least in arenas) is to cover up your most beneficial buffs with absolutely worthless ones (looking at you underwater breathing and waterwalking). The same thing applies to debuffs on a target. Locks like covering their other dots with unstable affliction or things like that. If you could control exactly which ones you could dispel, it would make it way too easy to dispel only the most beneficial/harmful spells
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quietstrm07 View Post
    Yea, that'd be too OP. Part of good PvP (at least in arenas) is to cover up your most beneficial buffs with absolutely worthless ones (looking at you underwater breathing and waterwalking). The same thing applies to debuffs on a target. Locks like covering their other dots with unstable affliction or things like that. If you could control exactly which ones you could dispel, it would make it way too easy to dispel only the most beneficial/harmful spells
    Yeah thats true.. im not having no trouble with dispelling but was just wondering if i could make my Holy paladin life more easyer than it already it, Like RBGs + Arena is pretty easy ( starting to get hard at 18k+ rating ) but still easy