What is progression boss order in H DS?

Hallo every one.
    We are same hardcore 10 man guild, raiding 2-3 times a week. Yesterday we down H Morchok . So I am wondering what is preferred ore any boss order for next kill.

Raid composition (if it maters) we are small guild of friends playing together for 4 years and normally have 10 ppl online at raid time so we don’t really have options for deferent classes . Most of us have alts but no wear as geard as mains.

Warrior (tank)
    Druid (tank/dps)
    Druid (heals)
    Shamy (heals)
    Prest/Paly (heals)
    Hunter (dps)
    Hunter (dps)
    Shamy (dps)
    DK (dps)
    Mage (dps) me.

Thanks all for help.

1. Morchok
    2. Yorsahj
    3. Ultraxxion
    4. Zonozz
    5. Hagara
    6. Blackhorn
    7. Spine
    8. Madness

*Definitely get Yorshaj 2nd.
    *If your numbers are a bit low, Ultraxion is simply impossible. Ultra is one of the easiest bosses if you can get above the dps threshold, but if you can't get your numbers there, there is no use wiping on him over and over again. For ten man, you generally need an average of about 33k dps from the 6 dps and you want about 20-22k minimum from the tanks. Any extra makes life easy.If you can hit those numbers and tanks have the 4-piece bonus then it's about chaining cooldowns in the last minute and going from there. Also make sure you use Hero/Lust right off the bat to get a headstart for dps.
    *If you're struggling with Ultra, I'd recommend putting in time the next week to do Hagara. Zonozz can be very difficult with the healing requirements on top of dps requirements, whereas Hagara comes down to learning the mechanic and it's a kill. So if you are going to invest a long amount of time in a fight, I'd put it towards Hagara before zonozz and don't waste time on Ultra unless you think the numbers will be there to get a kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Purrberry View Post
    *Definitely get Yorshaj 2nd.
    *If your numbers are a bit low, Ultraxion is simply impossible. Ultra is one of the easiest bosses if you can get above the dps threshold, but if you can't get your numbers there, there is no use wiping on him over and over again. For ten man, you generally need an average of about 33k dps from the 6 dps and you want about 20-22k minimum from the tanks. Any extra makes life easy.If you can hit those numbers and tanks have the 4-piece bonus then it's about chaining cooldowns in the last minute and going from there. Also make sure you use Hero/Lust right off the bat to get a headstart for dps.
    *If you're struggling with Ultra, I'd recommend putting in time the next week to do Hagara. Zonozz can be very difficult with the healing requirements on top of dps requirements, whereas Hagara comes down to learning the mechanic and it's a kill. So if you are going to invest a long amount of time in a fight, I'd put it towards Hagara before zonozz and don't waste time on Ultra unless you think the numbers will be there to get a kill.
    Just a small note I'd add on Ultra, you also need very high healing output unless you are pushing crazy high dps. Our first kill was a 5:54 kill, running dps of about 35k, 34k, 34k, 34k, 32k, 30k, 19k or so from tanks. This was 6 seconds before hard enrage, and well into the soft enrage. Our healers pushed out 62k (shaman) and about 50k (Paladin). This ended the fight with about 6 people alive. The other 4 all died in the last 8-9 seconds of the fight. It's worth trying ultra a few times to guage how close you are.

Another tip here is to have your healers hit heroic will as soon as you pull, and pop hero before they fade back in. They won't get hero, so you can use it again for them towards the end of the fight as a healing cd.

Deleted
    We went Morchok > Yor > Zonozz > Ultraxion > Hagara
    However with the recent buff Zonozz is a bit more difficult (we end up wiping a few times on him every week now) and I would go with

1 Morchok
    2 Yor
    3 Ultraxion
    4 Hagara
    5 Zonozz

Everyone knows Morchok is a joke

Ultraxion's mechanics are definitely simplest - it all comes down to using DBM for countdown on Fading light and assigning 3 pairs for Hour of Twilight soaking - but if you lack the DPS, you lack the DPS and there's nothing you can do about it but for farming more gear;

Yor is mostly a healing fight - we 3 heal it since we believe it's better to be safe then sorry - but this makes it a 9 minute fight, where you have to use raid CDs correctly (which are extremely important here) AND properly assign healing targets/track deep corruption debuff to avoid explosions

Zon is damn straining on healers and on tank who is taking a heavy beating; a disc priest helps a lot due to lowering the amount boss heals for (healing debuff on boss is required too) - pretty high dps (and ranged FTW) to kill all the eyes asap (remember about interrupts on eyes to lower the damage people take)

Hagara took us about 6-7 hours and about 50 wipes to create a tactic working for us - 3 healing, 1 tank, 3 melee; there's just stuff people have to learn - as in: how to avoid waves + get dispels of frostflake and how to chain lightning most efficiently; also important is the handling of Ice Lance, shattered ice and frost tombs

Now it leaves us with Warmaster and am pretty sure we aint good enough to kill Spine before the nerfs hit.

10+ Year Old Account
    What buff did Zon'ozz receive? o.O

seemingly Zonozz received a buff when he enters hes "black phase" where the AOE effect from the tentacles now deals quite substantional more damage compared to earlier kills The Interruptable spell cast by the "eye tentacles" seems to have a higher damage effect aswell, but i have no proof of that

Quote Originally Posted by Gum View Post
    seemingly Zonozz received a buff when he enters hes "black phase" where the AOE effect from the tentacles now deals quite substantional more damage compared to earlier kills The Interruptable spell cast by the "eye tentacles" seems to have a higher damage effect aswell, but i have no proof of that
    It certainly does not for us, and if by nerf you mean they fixed the exploit which completely trivialized the fight then yea they did that.

Deleted
    We weren't leaving one tentacle up for next phases.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/j...?s=5804&e=6171 our first kill 6:07 - January 3rd; melee by boss on tank = 4.1 million; Black Blood of Go'rath = tank 1.4 m, others from 1.55 to 1.85

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/c...?s=6073&e=6441 - last kill 6:07 - January 19th; melee by boss on tank = 3.4 million; BBoG = tank 1.25, others from 1.7 to 2 m

Furthermore the fight FEELS as much more healing intensive (or as a dps - damage taken intensive) - I am not bent on saying that there was a change but sure as hell looks like it...

Deleted
    In terms of wipes we needed to kill each boss, this is roughly ours:

Morchok 1 wipe
    Ultraxion 15 wipes
    Yor'sahj 35 wipes
    Zonozz 40 wipes
    Hagara 60 wipes
    Blackhorn 67 wipes

A lot of guilds killed Hagara in far fewer attempts by exploiting the frost phase. We decided not to bother, and AFAIK all that fixed now.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purrberry View Post
    *If your numbers are a bit low, Ultraxion is simply impossible.
    Wrong. The enrage timer on 10-man is a complete joke. If all your dps are playing "average" or "decent" at the very least you will beat the enrage timer.

Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    What buff did Zon'ozz receive? o.O
    Zon'ozz didn't receive a buff. There was a bug with resists that settled in about the second week of progression that made the fight considerably easier. If you left an eye up after the black phase, resists went off the eye instead of the boss. The eye is a level 88 mob and therefore resists treat it as an elite mob and you are able to resist more. Zon'ozz is a boss in which resists are dumbed down because is a boss mob type. Get what I'm saying (kinda)? Blizz fixed this bug by telling resists to go off the boss and not the eye if it was up after the black phase.

My explanation isn't perfect, but it was something like that. Zon'ozz is now not one of the easier bosses and now requires healers to have some gear to be able to heal through the black phase and for their mana to last through the fight.

OT:
    2. Yor'sahj (just kill green and yellow oozes in that priority and you win)
    3. Ultraxion (if you have the dps; you have a few options here on how to do this fight, I can go further into this if you want)
    4. Hagara (fight is mostly about positioning, really)
    5. Zon'ozz (if your healers are boss, you can down him earlier; decent dps is also needed to beat enrage)

My guild did Morchok > Zon'ozz > Yor'sahj > Hagara > Ultraxion, but that was when Zon'ozz had that bug. Now I definitely suggest saving him for later.