- Skip the thermal paste.
- Get a NZXT Havik instead of the Corsair H40 (unless you really want to brag about having liquid cooling).
- Get Low Profile RAM modules; there really is no need for those huge heatsinks.
- I wouldn't get that PSU myself, and 700W is majorly overkill. Get something like the XFX ProSeries 550W or the Seasonic S12II 520W.
- Preferably get a GPU with an aftermarket cooler. The one you have selected comes with the stock cooler.
- I'd get a more well-recommended case myself, but I see nothing wrong with the one you have selected. If you like it, stick with it.