Deleted

Return of the Crashing

Well like many I experienced the regular crashing in SWTOR resulting in forced restarts. So like others I forced the AA and ended up with a crash free game, however since latest patch the crashing has returned. Now perhaps it's a coincidence however if so it's a fishy coincidence considering the forced AA seemed to fix it yet it returns the day of a patch that supposedly fixed the AA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Well like many I experienced the regular crashing in SWTOR resulting in forced restarts. So like others I forced the AA and ended up with a crash free game, however since latest patch the crashing has returned. Now perhaps it's a coincidence however if so it's a fishy coincidence considering the forced AA seemed to fix it yet it returns the day of a patch that supposedly fixed the AA
    Check the .ini file, it has probably been rewritten due to the patch so the AA hack is gone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    Check the .ini file, it has probably been rewritten due to the patch so the AA hack is gone.
    Yes but wasn't the patch s'possed to fix the issue so editing .ini file fix wasn't needed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Yes but wasn't the patch s'possed to fix the issue so editing .ini file fix wasn't needed
    Well the way I see it nothing is fixed until its fixed. A patch might resolve it for some, maybe not others until they figure out what is causing it. Patching software is tricky because hardware varies. So I would just say use the hack until one day you patch and the problem goes away.

If you edited your .ini either delete the file or remove the AA and then it should work

10+ Year Old Account
    First thing that I did was remove the AA line before starting the game. Even though I set it to 0, still wanted to be safe. When you set the AA in settings, instead of 2 4 8 12, etc. Its just 1