Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Can we get more protector token users in LFR?

2 sides of LFR first side had 13 protector rollers second side had 15 protector rollers. You'd think Blizz could research players @ 85 and release tokens at fair %'s based on class usage..

/end rant

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't monk getting added to the conq?

Pretty sure, I might be wrong.

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus4004 View Post
    2 sides of LFR first side had 13 protector rollers second side had 15 protector rollers. You'd think Blizz could research players @ 85 and release tokens at fair %'s based on class usage..

/end rant
    And for every story like yours there's "We had 18 people rolling on conq tokens" posts.

Odd that you pulled 13 protectors though, Warrior/Hunter/Shaman aren't really the most common classes from what I've seen. Far more likely to get handfuls of Druids, DKs, and Rogues...

Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post
    And for every story like yours there's "We had 18 people rolling on conq tokens" posts.

Odd that you pulled 13 protectors though, Warrior/Hunter/Shaman aren't really the most common classes from what I've seen. Far more likely to get handfuls of Druids, DKs, and Rogues...
    And mages. Not uncommon to see 5+ mages, 5+ druids, 3+ DKs and 3+ rogues in LFR. I'd love to see non-warrior/shammy/hunter tokens drop. It hardly ever happens.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

For some reason every time I queue, it's 4 warriors, 4 shamans, 10 hunters....

Wasn't there an MMO Champion post about amount of said classes at 85? Props to anyone who can find it.
    Last edited by Maximus4004; 2012-01-18 at 06:44 PM.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

That's funny, I never have had more than about 5 people on the protector any time that I have gone. I normally have groups very heavy on the vanq token, occasionally conq but I find conq pretty middle of the line

Quote Originally Posted by Guenevere View Post
    That's funny, I never have had more than about 5 people on the protector any time that I have gone. I normally have groups very heavy on the vanq token, occasionally conq but I find conq pretty middle of the line
    It's the same with me. I usually see Vanquisher drop at least 3 times, conquerer is a lot rarer and protector even rarer still.

Quote Originally Posted by Guenevere View Post
    This is basically my experience as well. Last night some guildies were in a LFR with 18 people on the vanq token...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    I've been the lone paladin, to one out of nine.

It's random, kay
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    Random is random.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus4004 View Post
    For some reason every time I queue, it's 4 warriors, 4 shamans, 10 hunters....

Wasn't there an MMO Champion post about amount of said classes at 85? Props to anyone who can find it.
    this has been happening to me for the past 3 weeks. its amazing to see 2/5 of the raid taken up buy hunters. (and of course half them them are afking or not doing shit)

anyway, i've started to drop groups with horrible rosters like that, and go watch a TV show during the 30min debuff or something

Quote Originally Posted by ccombustable View Post
    this has been happening to me for the past 3 weeks. its amazing to see 2/5 of the raid taken up buy hunters. (and of course half them them are afking or not doing shit)

anyway, I've started to drop groups with horrible rosters like that, and go watch a TV show during the 30min debuff or something
    I'll probably be doing the same thing, I only need the crappy 384 shoulders since hagara refuses to drop them on normal mode then I'm finished with the headache that is LFR.

The mmo-champ class distribution was something like 38% vanq 32% conq 30% protector, or close to that. Unbalanced, but not horribly so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post

it obviously depends, groups, servers, will differ. My main is a warrior, my first alt is a shammy, my second alt is a hunter. All use the same token. Our guild's other tank is a warrior, we have a plethora of hunters, and a main shaman healer. It is by far the token I most want to see drop, and the one I see drop the least. We have seen the mage/druid/DK/rogue token drop the most, and seen it go to waste in Normal (and piss off our druid healer who loses the roll in LFR). I mean, more classes share it, so I can see why it might drop the most, but I agree with the OP post, we need proctector to drop more, if just to please me and my guild.

Thank you zomgname for the signature and avatar!

Here's some token percentages @ 85 on all servers:

Conq Pally Priest Lock 30%
    Vanq DK/Druid/Mage/Rogue 43%
    Protector HunterShamanWarrior 29%

I assume drop %'s are based on these kind of #'s.

So in a LFR 25 man raid at least 43% of the group would need to try to be made up with the Vanq token. Meaning 11 players would need to be 1 of those 4 classes with 7 of each from the other tokens. I think an advanced form of searchign would help alleviate these frustrations in LFR, instead of looking at who signed up first in the raid builder who signed up first and what class/tier token are they using. That way the #'s dont get so skewed in the group and you end up with 10 hunters. etc. Just a rant I guess if I wait a few days the ret pallies will come out to play maybe? lol

Uhhhhh, your "statistics" add up to 102%...

I felt really sorry for Conq people yesterday. It was 17 Conq/3 Prot/5 Vanq. Normally I've found raids to be Vanq heavy but I put that down to being 4 classes on the one token and mages/druids/dks being quite popular.

10+ Year Old Account
    Killed 5 times Yor'saji HM.

5 vanquisher.

RNG is a bitch.
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

Soooooo you had 28 protector rollers in a 25 man raid?

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Quote Originally Posted by StenchSlash View Post
    Isn't monk getting added to the conq?

Pretty sure, I might be wrong.
    Please god, no. I have so many people to roll against for tokens in guilds already XD